Dragon Meds DRAGONS in DWC under GN-LED

Very nice Hash and chunky Falkor! Max :slap:
Just finishin up some Hash days, leaves you pretty scattered:thumbs:

Oh wait I have more now.. off to find pipe and screen, and a lighter none stop putting them down at friends houses, then walking away lol

286095d1382277405-dragons-dwc-under-gn-led-16oz-d44-041.jpg
..this picture rocks brotha!...:smokeit:..:stylez rasta smoke:...:High 5:

286103d1382277708-dragons-dwc-under-gn-led-16oz-d-45-021.jpg
that is gorgeous man!...loving the overhead shot!..:dance:...awesome bonsai grow bro...looks like you've gotten it down pretty good now..:thumbs:...how the smell of her?..is it strong or light?...:shrug:...Happy Growing my friend!....:smokebuds:

hello mr v! or whoever you are.:D: looks like i fell off the back of the bus on this grow!:shrug:maybe it has something to do with name and avatar changing.:no: absolutly loving the falkor well done mr v!:Cushty::hug::smokebuds:

Very nice Hash and chunky Falkor! Max :slap:
Just finishin up some Hash days, leaves you pretty scattered:thumbs:

Oh wait I have more now.. off to find pipe and screen, and a lighter none stop putting them down at friends houses, then walking away lol
:X's Evil Laugh x:alright Vaped dude ... lol i was in a mess for days ! ...best hash ive ever smoked & I made it myself .(ok maybe 00 & chalis is the dam was nicer but I didn't make that :smokebuds:cheers for looking in bud

286095d1382277405-dragons-dwc-under-gn-led-16oz-d44-041.jpg
..this picture rocks brotha!...:smokeit:..:stylez rasta smoke:...:High 5:

286103d1382277708-dragons-dwc-under-gn-led-16oz-d-45-021.jpg
that is gorgeous man!...loving the overhead shot!..:dance:...awesome bonsai grow bro...looks like you've gotten it down pretty good now..:thumbs:...how the smell of her?..is it strong or light?...:shrug:...Happy Growing my friend!....:smokebuds:
arrr brotha N ...sorry for the delay :hug:been pretty blazed & busy lately ... Im smoking some Falkor now (last bit :() & its my fav so for my man :five: Its the smelliest of the dragons & although I thought the druin & 99 dragon had a smilar taste n smell ,this Falkor is different .A lot stronger for a start IMO ? & the hint of diesel is there for sure. I love it & have to get 1 goig in a big bucket if I can ?....Soon as I can I'll pop the last 2 & with some Albino's pray for girls & no more DWC problems :Thank You: i'll hold off on the smoke report unless you need one now brotha ?. would love to smoke a decent amount to get the full benefits ...with life so busy its hard to appreciate this bit & its nearly gone already :smoke:

Thanks again for the chance to grow these buddy & you know im not done testing yet !....soon as these mishmash take off I'll be looking to get the rest of these babys on the go :thumbs:

So pleased about the Falkor finishing well too .Micro growing is nearly as cool as macro growing !.

hello mr v! or whoever you are.:D: looks like i fell off the back of the bus on this grow!:shrug:maybe it has something to do with name and avatar changing.:no: absolutly loving the falkor well done mr v!:Cushty::hug::smokebuds:
sorry Astro :shrug:some old Vira mate ,im nearly 40 & must be having a bit of a crisis or something :pimp:next i'll be growing a pony tail to compensate for the top baldness & buying a porch to the impress girls :jump:

No worries about not looking in my friend ...so many threads I can't keep up with all the ones im subbed to .:nightdrag:

Ok thoughts on the Druin is its similar to the 99 dragon ?. buzzy ... uppy ... energetic day time smoke ...UNLESS you have 1 to many in the morning & then your in dream world & happy to sit & stare at the wall for an hour .

Thoughts on the Falkor ... deffo my fav dragon so far but hard to make that call as i only got about a quarter & shared some with friends (all said it is very nice ) ... Its the strongest ive smoked so far I think & has a beautiful flavor & smell ....both pretty pungent too !.Hopefully I can get 1 more girl going & grow this strain out properly ?.:grat::bump:

Take it easy buds .I'll be back to this thread asap

ps ... no im not going bald on top really & would not buy a porch even if i could afford 1 :smokeit:& me mom says i still look 25 :peace:

me mom says i still look 25 :peace:
She is supposed to say that, she is your mom:dance::rofl:
I have the same thoughts on the Falkor Dragon. One of my favorites. The 99 Dragon is potent, but the Falkor is right up there with it.:smokebuds: loving the shot of the hash. I have close to 60 grams of trim I gotta get going to make some qwiso. One Love to ya bro

She is supposed to say that, she is your mom

:crying:

:roflcry:

:rofl:

Brilliant Stash Vira..MrN will be Pleased you Love the Falcor Best....:wiz:

She is supposed to say that, she is your mom:dance::rofl:
I have the same thoughts on the Falkor Dragon. One of my favorites. The 99 Dragon is potent, but the Falkor is right up there with it.:smokebuds: loving the shot of the hash. I have close to 60 grams of trim I gotta get going to make some qwiso. One Love to ya bro
ello meng :pimp:& there was me thinking I still got it until you reined my buzz man :crying:I tried that qwiso bro :smokeit:did not get on well with that ! still tasted like smoking alcohol to me ,but I always rush this stuff & prob should have let it dry properly before smoking it :GoooAuto:...love the ice hash Styles ,with just water its gotta be the cleanest way to go & for £25 these 3 bags made me around a quarter id guess :woohoo:

yup the 99 was lush but I think I let her go to long with that grow ...the Druins where lovely too but a bit airy & not mega strong as they only grew under 1 x200w CFL .The Falkor is a bit special though & my mission is to get one of them & an Albino going in DWC asap but MM is prority for now .One love back at ya brotha :group:

:crying:

:roflcry:

:rofl:

Brilliant Stash Vira..MrN will be Pleased you Love the Falcor Best....:wiz:
Thankyou my dear :hug:was amazed at the amount I got ,but had been saving a load of trim.Full melt is next on the hash front if I can work out how its done :shrug:
MrN should be pleased :bow:There all gorgeous smoke :ladies::smokebuds:

Back