Dragon Meds dragons?

My input is this: I had quite a few seeds and after the first run I did of some mixed fem dragons, I still have the rest of the seeds 3 years later. They were not good producers, nor did I like the high. I grew 5 plants and had 3 different phenos/strains. I think there are a lot of better strains out there for anything you would want.

LOL thats some strange input ,thats for sure :D i remember when I first grew them and of course comparing them to other sweet and other stinky piney sweet super buds I have had.. this aint that. its a medical strain and when grown correctly in a living soil verses chems(i have done both actually of this strain) ,you tend to get a far far faaarrr more pungent and correct terpinoid profile and tastes. effects..hmmm, well if you have serious pain you'll understand at 10-13 weeks abmered up. I know I did once I was diagnosed with MS and had some serious pain. and I know I got better growing it and drying n curing. but imho it just sounds like a bad experience from ya Blessed. only grow it the one time or twice? for me it started getting far far better when I switched to living soil and they require a few things more than others that you may be unaware of..many are I think.

Black Stone and Amnesia Stone99 were the hardiest Autos I've run, took immense stress and still produced. I would say their medicinal efficacy was superior. There is plenty of thc, but there's other cannabinoids at play which reach spinal pain that other autos never could. I would love to see the numbers to confirm, but even without percentages I know they helped in the same way as high cbd strains. Anxiety, swelling, spasms, poor appetite, sleep deprivation, Black Stone addresses it all. Sure they are stout, but they are nice and wide, wider than they are tall. It has no problems filling a canopy. The terpenes on Black Stone were the most intense I've experienced, and AS99 had incredible uniformity. Strong muscle relaxants, with a wide terp profile. I enjoy euphoria like everyone else, but Stone's work provides the relief from pain.

Back