Drying and curing set up.

Thanks @"Stooby snacks''
That's exactly what i ended up doing except i use another exaust fan in the drying tent.I turn it on and off during the day otherwise the rh drop to low too fast...

Before I moved, I had a cabin for drying. A big photo sativa dominant would get chopped in three or four sections. Smaller photo Indicas would hang with the root ball attached. Had a fan bouncing air off the wall, and a heater to keep it above 65f. After 4 or 5 days, I would start checking stems. When a decent sized stem (pencil sized or so), would snap when bent, it was time to trim. Three cookie sheets, one for A buds, one for other buds and trim, and one for compost. After getting everything trimmed up, into wide mouth mason jars with a small humidity gauge and a 61% Bovida. The jars would get open at least once a day until the humidity gauge held at 61%. Then away they would go for a couple months to cure. :stir:

After moving, there is no longer a cabin for drying, and very limited space. And my first indoor has 3 autos that will be finishing at different times. As these are pretty small bushes, up by the roots and into a box hanging upside down. Then same procedure. A branch snaps and its time to trim. Latex gloves, trim scissors, and rubbing alcohol to clean off the scissors rounds it out. Oh, and some good tunes and smoke while ya's trimming :headbang:

Back