Autonugs

Autonugs
Reaction score
SeedBank : DutchPassion

Strain: Auto DurbanPoison

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Promix BX

Description
Promix was added to a 3gal airpot and no additives were used for the soil.

Nutes: AdvancedNutes

Description
I was a late start with nutes, didn't get started till day 14. Used Sensi Grow/Bloom, Carboload, Overdrive, Cal/mag, Voodoo Juice.

Light (kind and schedule): Tasty T2-2100 Full power throughout the entire grow.

From seed to harvest date: 84 days

Dry Yield: 52 g

High/Effect Duration: The high is very strong and deep, advice it for before sleeping as its very strong its go to the head straight away. First hours u just thinking what u want to do but im sure u not gonna do anything :D than a very good relaxing and easy sleep.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: 1 to 5

BAG APPEAL: 3
Frosty buds just spongy

THE GROWTH: 4

Description: Very easy to grow as an intermediate grower, had no issues with her.

THE SMELL: 4

Description: The smell is 1 of a kind. I can grind up a nug of it and you'll definitely know what it is. The smell is very strong, sweet, earthy, pine all mixed into 1 smell.

THE SMOKE: 4

THE HIGH: 4

Thanks for the report,good job.:slap::thanks:

Durban poion auto.grown in 15 litre bucket of biobizz light mix under 1600w of led.dod share tent with 2 other plants.this plant is a joy to grow and a very heavy stone.this lady gave me 7 oz bone dry buds;)
IMG_20160116_190256.JPG
IMG_20160116_190345.JPG
IMG_20160116_190408.JPG
.happy growing every1;)

I am crossing finger majorly for sweet, earthy, strong, pine smell on my photo Durban..sounds great..thanks for taking the time to do the review!

Are you guys getting any of the aniseed aroma and lemoncello accents.Or the black liquorice or the " old school" black jack bubble gum smell.The last cookie I grew had a smell identical to the beloved chewing gum of my childhood "BlackJack".It is a smooth creamy soft black liquorice smell and an almost maraschino cherries sweetness in the background?

Are you guys getting any of the aniseed aroma and lemoncello accents.Or the black liquorice or the " old school" black jack bubble gum smell.The last cookie I grew had a smell identical to the beloved chewing gum of my childhood "BlackJack".It is a smooth creamy soft black liquorice smell and an almost maraschino cherries sweetness in the background?

I definitely did on my outdoor durban last season after it cured. A definitely licorice/aniseed along with a sweet fruity smell.

Back