error notification?

jaspercane

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Moonrocks
Im getting these every few minutes. Something on my end or something on the website end?
2021-04-12.png

Im getting these every few minutes. Something on my end or something on the website end?
View attachment 1306670

if ur on a pc, u could try clearing ur cache...refreshing the page also makez it go away...otherwize, it'z been noted back in staff that the site most likely needz a reboot (shiverz :eek1: ) ...however, such a task is def no walk in the park, lol, and the techie that uzually duz it recently had hand surgery, so...jus hang tuff & we'll get it taken care of as soon as we're able :thumbsup: ppp

no probs bro, thanks!

I was having the same prob earlier today but nothing of it now during the afternoon.

:toke: Admin knows folks,... the site is due for an update and reboot, not done yet so it may be a bit buggy 'til then,....

:toke: Admin knows folks,... the site is due for an update and reboot, not done yet so it may be a bit buggy 'til then,....

In case it's useful, i keep getting the error notifications but only while I'm doing other networking stuff, especially heavy things (downloading files, streaming videos, or the such.) But if it's only AFN that i have open in my computer, it all good.

Back