Sweet Seeds Fastbud #2 Smoke report

Alwaysautos

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Afternoon all. I recently became a member here and thought I would contribute a smoke report or 2 from my last grow. I´m a big Sweet Seeds fan and have grown the majority of their auto´s (and I can´t wait to try the Trainwreck and Bloody Skunk!). Anyway, without further ado:

SeedBank :

Name Sweet Seeds

Strain:

Name Fastbud#2

Did it autoflower?: Y/N. Yes. All 4 flowered at the same time on day 20

Soil/hydro:

Description Soil: Biobizz lite mix with approx 30%extra perlite

Nutes:

Description: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Grow, Micro & Bloom, Voodoo Juice, B52, Calmag, Bio Silicon, Big Bud, Overdrive and Molasses

Light(kind and schedule):

Description
600W HPS (dimmed to 400W for approx 50% of the grow). 24/o for the first 2 weeks, then 18/6 til harvest

From seed to harvest date: _65_days

Dry Yield: _g Approx 6 oz from 4 plants

alwaysautos-albums-fastbud-2-black-cream-picture332196-003-copy.jpg

alwaysautos-albums-fastbud-2-black-cream-picture332197-004-copy.jpg

alwaysautos-albums-fastbud-2-black-cream-picture332198-007-copy.jpg

High/Effect Duration:

Description Comes on fast and buzzy, mellows into a really warm, slightly energetic high and finishes with wanting to eat everything in the fridge!

In-depth. This is a top shelf smoke, and some of the best I have grown. The effects are perfect for a daytime smoke when you need to be able to get stuff done, but really lend themselves to getting lost in some music. My girlfriend suffers from some anxiety issues and she loves this strain as it relaxes her. I cant really comment on duration as I tend to stay high!

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ****

Description Nice, tight buds with plenty of frost

THE GROWTH: ***

Description Very fast and easy to grow. The main issue was the buds never really fattened up for me. No idea why as I had 5 Black Creams in the same tent that were monsters! I was a little disappointed with the yield, but the smoke made up for that!
They took moderate amounts of nutes and never gave me any issues (apart from the skinny buds!)

THE SMELL: *****

Description Holy crap these girls stink! Before curing, they had a really strong diesel smell that had me questioning if my carbon filter needed replacing (it did!) and that developed into a fruity, sweet stink after a couple of weeks curing. These girls really do smell!

THE SMOKE: *****

Smooth and tasty

Description

THE HIGH: *****

Description As above - a keeper. Great daytime smoke and lovely and relaxing.

THE TASTE: *****

Description Like smoking starburst laced with skittles

All in all an easy grow with top quality flowers. Just a little disappointed with the yield (but my Black Creams eased the pain somewhat!)

Thats the kind of report i want read more:)
:slap:

and waiting for those black creams report also

:slap:I wouldn't be to disappointed with that yield as your plants look great and you got some great smoke.Thanks for the report and pictures,great job.

Thats the kind of report i want read more:)
:slap:

and waiting for those black creams report also

Hey cheers for that! I´ll get the Black Cream done later - maybe tomorrow cos I´m really baked right now!

:slap:I wouldn't be to disappointed with that yield as your plants look great and you got some great smoke.Thanks for the report and pictures,great job.

Thanks mate - I know what you are saying, it was just the real weak point of an otherwise trouble free grow and awesome end product. I´m gonna run them again in bigger pots at the end of the year and maybe try 6 in the tent instead of 9. If I could get the yield up to where I expect it to be then this one will take over from Cream Caramel as my go to strain!

Beautiful report and very nice plant Alwaysautos,
Thanks for sharin mate, and hope you enjoy this sweet lady!
J.

Back