New Grower First Grow.. Are they/or were they stunted?

shydotty

Think Happy Not Crappy
Reaction score
Girl Scout Cookies Auto X4
DAY 57 (from Sprout)
4x4 Tent
SF1000 LED grow light
Coco Coir/Perlite 70/30
Canna A&B Nutes
15L Fabric pots
PH 5.8 - 6.3
PPM 380/400 (ish)
EC 0.8/1.0
25C/58RH

Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone could have a quick look at my girlies and just let me know if they look right. This is my First Grow and when I compare mine to other pics, mine seem a bit behind. So I'm wondering if I've stunted mine at some point.
Everything has been ok throughout the grow... Its been better than I expected. Their run off numbers have been good ect.. I had a mag def, which I caught early and sorted out before flowering started.
I'm wondering if I need to buy another light maybe for my next grow, and if that's why.
Or I am just overthinking it?? I do that a lot you see.
Oh yeah.. nearly forgot, I have been seeing small red/orange specks of something over one or two of my plants. They are not bugs, they don't move. It seems like a powder and crumbles when I pick it off. Looks suspiciously like pollen.. but all my plants' sex look like girls. No nanners.
Any advice is really appreciated and I thankyou in advance.
Great Growing Everyone.
IMG-20220127-WA0001.jpgIMG-20220127-WA0004.jpgIMG-20220127-WA0002.jpg

How close are your lights? NPK numbers and how much you feed?

My Lights are at about 80cm above the tallest plant and I have Canna Coco A&B. I'm following a chart but giving slightly less as they're Autos. The chart is for Photoperiods though so I'm kind of winging it tbh. I put 7mls into 12Litres of water. I use tap water and cut that with Distilled water from the supermarket. My EC is usually 0.8- 1.0 going in. Ph to 5.8 in veg and now I do 6.2 for flower.
I also add calmag (a tiny bit) some boost, and cannazyme. Did give some PK13/14 but it seems to have not worked??

Plants seems happy but leavs stratching over is caused by light deprivation. The top part of the plant will stretch vigorously if it's not receiving enough light.

Plants seems happy but leavs stratching over is caused by light deprivation. The top part of the plant will stretch vigorously if it's not receiving enough light.
Ah Ok I shall lower the light then, Thankyou very much for letting me know.

Back