first grow white dwarf two plants

OH NO. OH NO. OH MAN. OH SHIT. I SCREWED UP BAAAAADDDD.

anyone who has read my thread knows i have two plants 1 and 2. i topped them both and plant one is the taller one. well since i topped them ive been gradually bending each top back because the leaves have been rubbing against each other. its worked pretty good but today i bent plant 1 my taller one way way way way way too hard and it cracked right in the middle of the top. and since i topped the first node the whole plant is cracked in half. it just started flowering 7 days ago so i think this is pretty bad. so now i tied them back together with a tie wrap luckily neither branch broke completely off. so now im thinking even if she does pull through the buds are gonna suffer horrible. last month and a half down the drain. has anyone ever done anything this dumb and if so how long approx will she take to heal.

---------- Post added 07-25-2011 at 07:22 PM ----------

i think im just gonna leave the tie wrap on until/if she finishes

bummer dood. I did that once to but I was closer to the end. Hope it heals.

That sucks.
We all have done something stupid.
Do you have any rooting powder or cloning gel?
If so apply a bit, the little bit of growth hormone in the rooting powder/gel might be enough to help it heal.
Good Luck! Hope she pulls through.

no i dont but i can pick some up from homedepot tommorrow. i know for sure they had some regeneration stuff with hormones which i might try if they dont have the rooting or cloning gel like you mentioned. so bummed right now. thanks for the suggestion brotha

Phew. It looks like my girl is gonna pull through. I have two questions however. 1st can I use something to cover the soil because the perlite keeps blowing up on the leaves and I dont want to smoke it. And second im not sure about flushing. I read to flush use double the water a pot can hold. Im using half gallon pots so would I use a gallon each water to flush. that seems like alot of water.

Back