Gnome Automatics Forge vs Damascus ?

Zardgreaux

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I am investigating new cultivars for my Spring run and have been super impressed with the Anvil I am growing now, so I want to run some more Gnome Automatic genetics. I was also hoping to find a Durban Poison strain for this next run and noticed that both Forge and Damascus are Durban Poison X Anvil. The Aroma listed are slightly different and the Damascus is listed as a Durban representation.

Anyone grown both or have a recommendation for a Durban Poison Auto?

I am investigating new cultivars for my Spring run and have been super impressed with the Anvil I am growing now, so I want to run some more Gnome Automatic genetics. I was also hoping to find a Durban Poison strain for this next run and noticed that both Forge and Damascus are Durban Poison X Anvil. The Aroma listed are slightly different and the Damascus is listed as a Durban representation.

Anyone grown both or have a recommendation for a Durban Poison Auto?
They are both phenotypical selections from the same cross, branching in different directions. I asked FullDuplex how they differ on Instagram, he said "forge was selected to f3 for isolation for biomass production, great for fields and farms. Damascus was isolated for the durban attributes and terpene profiles.".

They were released pretty recently, I would be surprised if any of either has been harvested yet. The common parent generation (F2) of The Forge was sent out as a freebie with some orders last year, so you may be able to find grows with those.

I am not worried about yield that much, so I will try to grab the Damascus. I am much more interested in the Durban representation.

I thought DCSeedexchange had both listed as buy now, but I could be wrong.

I am not worried about yield that much, so I will try to grab the Damascus. I am much more interested in the Durban representation.

I thought DCSeedexchange had both listed as buy now, but I could be wrong.
Hembra and DCSE both had small releases of them, but they sold out within an hour. There may be more eventually. Hembra had regular F5 packs of Coal Miner's Daughter in stock earlier this morning.

Hembra and DCSE both had small releases of them, but they sold out within an hour. There may be more eventually. Hembra had regular F5 packs of Coal Miner's Daughter in stock earlier this morning.
MVB also had a small release. My dumb ass sat it out.

I checked out DCSE and they were sold out of them, unfortunately.
DOH! Just checked the Buy Now box and it brought up the sold out message.

Guess I am back to the drawing board for a Durban strain if there isn't another drop before next year.

DOH! Just checked the Buy Now box and it brought up the sold out message.

Guess I am back to the drawing board for a Durban strain if there isn't another drop before next year.
Twenty 20 Mendocino offers a Durban Sunrise strain. I'm not sure how close it is to the real Durban... Worth a look. I have Forge F2 freebies but I haven't popped any yet.

Back