Currently Smoking
Skystomper
SeedBank :

Mephisto

Strain:

Forgotten Cookies

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:

5 gallon Smart pot with organic amended soil (Worm castings, alfalfa, Nectar for the gods 1 shot.)

Nutes:

Roots Organics Terp Tea, HPK, and Power SI.

Light (kind and schedule):

300 W. (6 50w cobs) cob LED .24/0

From seed to harvest date: ~11 weeks

Dry Yield: Plants ranged between 30 and 120 grams. Some girls got crowded and struggled, and others exploded into monsters. Would have yielded much better had I fed at about double the dose I did. Lessons for the next run.

High/Effect Duration:

She definitely gets you there. The high is almost instant upon your first hit, relieving pressure behind the eyes and making the head feel like a balloon. Very cerebral dominant effect. Smoking a high dose can make you feel like you can hear your hair growing, and have cotton balls expanding inside your ears. As the minutes pass, the effect travels from the head, down the spine aaalllll the way down to the toes with a powerful tingly body high. It's both mentally stimulating and long lasting. The stone lasts me about two to two and a half hours, and relaxes me for another two after that.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: *****

-- Outrageously beautiful, even without any special colors or bells and whistles. Her flowers are sizable, conical, and almost completely white with trichomes. She really stands out as some top shelf flower.

THE GROWTH: *****

-- She is about as close to perfect as it gets in my eyes. Tall, and branchy growing between 24-48 inches on average, but with slightly thinner leaves to ensure better light penetration thanks to her fugue parent. While she naturally grows one dominant cola when left untrained, because of the light penetration, the many branches off to the sides all grow into productive main colas. Between the first show of sex and the 4th week of flower it is not uncommon for her to double, if not triple in size. Will need to practice some more LST and maybe a top or two next attempt.... Flowers grow into large, spongy buds absolutely dripping with resin. One of the frostiest autoflowers we've ever grown.

THE SMELL: ***

-- She has a very interesting and unique aroma. Sweet, musky, floral. She smells like lavender with back notes of black licorice and earthy, savory funk. She is not the most odoriferous of the strains we have grown, but everybody really loved the nose on her.

THE SMOKE: ****

-- The smoke is a real treat and a half. It is rich and expansive, but the furthest thing from harsh. Even when clearing a full bong pack in a single hit, she never makes me cough. Flavors are quite decent. Skunky and sweet. Dank and cookie dough..... call it what you want. Its a strange combination for sure. Very earthy as well. STRONG high/effect.

CONCLUSION:

This girl is currently and will be for quite some time one of my favorites both to cultivate as well as enjoy. She grew tall, fast and branchy, and was incredibly easy to grow. She was good on both high and low amounts of nutrients, handled high temperatures well, and took pretty much anything the world had to throw at her. Forgotten Cookies yields well, and the flowers are the top of top shelf. She has great bag appeal, soaring potency, and a great smell and taste. What more could a smoker ask for?

VINS0733.JPG

SeedBank :

Mephisto

Strain:

Forgotten Cookies

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:

5 gallon Smart pot with organic amended soil (Worm castings, alfalfa, Nectar for the gods 1 shot.)

Nutes:

Roots Organics Terp Tea, HPK, and Power SI.

Light (kind and schedule):

300 W. (6 50w cobs) cob LED .24/0

From seed to harvest date: ~11 weeks

Dry Yield: Plants ranged between 30 and 120 grams. Some girls got crowded and struggled, and others exploded into monsters. Would have yielded much better had I fed at about double the dose I did. Lessons for the next run.

High/Effect Duration:

She definitely gets you there. The high is almost instant upon your first hit, relieving pressure behind the eyes and making the head feel like a balloon. Very cerebral dominant effect. Smoking a high dose can make you feel like you can hear your hair growing, and have cotton balls expanding inside your ears. As the minutes pass, the effect travels from the head, down the spine aaalllll the way down to the toes with a powerful tingly body high. It's both mentally stimulating and long lasting. The stone lasts me about two to two and a half hours, and relaxes me for another two after that.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: *****

-- Outrageously beautiful, even without any special colors or bells and whistles. Her flowers are sizable, conical, and almost completely white with trichomes. She really stands out as some top shelf flower.

THE GROWTH: *****

-- She is about as close to perfect as it gets in my eyes. Tall, and branchy growing between 24-48 inches on average, but with slightly thinner leaves to ensure better light penetration thanks to her fugue parent. While she naturally grows one dominant cola when left untrained, because of the light penetration, the many branches off to the sides all grow into productive main colas. Between the first show of sex and the 4th week of flower it is not uncommon for her to double, if not triple in size. Will need to practice some more LST and maybe a top or two next attempt.... Flowers grow into large, spongy buds absolutely dripping with resin. One of the frostiest autoflowers we've ever grown.

THE SMELL: ***

-- She has a very interesting and unique aroma. Sweet, musky, floral. She smells like lavender with back notes of black licorice and earthy, savory funk. She is not the most odoriferous of the strains we have grown, but everybody really loved the nose on her.

THE SMOKE: ****

-- The smoke is a real treat and a half. It is rich and expansive, but the furthest thing from harsh. Even when clearing a full bong pack in a single hit, she never makes me cough. Flavors are quite decent. Skunky and sweet. Dank and cookie dough..... call it what you want. Its a strange combination for sure. Very earthy as well. STRONG high/effect.

CONCLUSION:

This girl is currently and will be for quite some time one of my favorites both to cultivate as well as enjoy. She grew tall, fast and branchy, and was incredibly easy to grow. She was good on both high and low amounts of nutrients, handled high temperatures well, and took pretty much anything the world had to throw at her. Forgotten Cookies yields well, and the flowers are the top of top shelf. She has great bag appeal, soaring potency, and a great smell and taste. What more could a smoker ask for?

View attachment 1117684
looks awesome, great job. I have one at day 60 right now. Did it gain much the last 2 weeks?

looks awesome, great job. I have one at day 60 right now. Did it gain much the last 2 weeks?
Thanks man! There was lots I could have done to have grown her better, but the genetics themselves shined quite bright on their own!
She gains quite a bit in the last two to three weeks for certain. She starts out looking like stacked fuzz balls at around day 55-60, and quickly expands into some very nice buds by the end of her life. She took a bit longer overall (had some go as long as 80-85 days) but I found her very quick to mature at the end of her life. Let me check out your grow!

Forgotten Cookies was my last grow. She really packs on the weight in the last few weeks. The following pics are 21 days apart. By the end the lateral branches were drooping below the edge of the pot.
AD224FA2-17F3-4491-9FC6-AC30B5A2F053.jpeg

C7380B4D-2FD7-4F2F-B956-826ECF09CFAB.jpeg

Back