Live Stoners Formula 1 2022 Season

I can’t wait, I am like a little child

Want to get out to a couple of races this year after being locked up for so long
Spa is my fav track love it and its a lot cheaper then going to silverstone gp works about £200 cheaper

Spa is my fav track love it and its a lot cheaper then going to silverstone gp works about £200 cheaper
Spa is kicking, been a few times - the atmosphere there is great!

heading to Estoril for WSB this weekend - but no doubt will have a very very keen eye as to what is going on in Spain.

this is the track it all starts on for pre season testing and many teams will bring serious upgrades here as has been the case for many years.

I really hope Merc catch up as I would love to see Russel fighting for wins and Lewis retiring on a high (he shouldn’t be returning at the back of the grid).

Leclerc needs to get his elbows out and do something about max as well

been a right bum keeping this going -

Anyway, Monaco in my mind was nothing but the normal let down to what so far has been the best season in a long time.
The talk of MOnaco not having its contract renewed makes sense, the cars are not what they were 60 years ago, longer, faster, wider etc...it just does not work as a racing circuit any more. Having been there a couple of times for the racing, unless you are in the paddock club it is not with the effort, you watch it on a screen as you would at home but with the downside of people.

Anyway, the Merc's seem to be slowly getting their house in order although Lewis is being a total cockwonble and behaving like a child - this is not acceptable from a driver with his calibre and he needs to buck his ideas up - he is not too good to be dropped.
Russel on the other hand is wringing the neck of the car and making it work...to a certain extent.

The MIdfield is still interesting as is generally the case with a handful of world champions battling it out in car that are not there yet which is making the viewing interesting in my view.

With Baku around the corner and all the tickets for the UK race long gone (along with most european race tickets) there is still a long way to go.
Max is really on fire when the car works which must keep Leclerc up at night - it would be splendid if the two of them are fighting until the last race, and if Russell can sneak his way in there too for a three way to the championship we are still in for some terrific racing.

With the grunt the RB has I think Baku is all theirs, the fun will be had in the midfield

been a right bum keeping this going -

Anyway, Monaco in my mind was nothing but the normal let down to what so far has been the best season in a long time.
The talk of MOnaco not having its contract renewed makes sense, the cars are not what they were 60 years ago, longer, faster, wider etc...it just does not work as a racing circuit any more. Having been there a couple of times for the racing, unless you are in the paddock club it is not with the effort, you watch it on a screen as you would at home but with the downside of people.

Anyway, the Merc's seem to be slowly getting their house in order although Lewis is being a total cockwonble and behaving like a child - this is not acceptable from a driver with his calibre and he needs to buck his ideas up - he is not too good to be dropped.
Russel on the other hand is wringing the neck of the car and making it work...to a certain extent.

The MIdfield is still interesting as is generally the case with a handful of world champions battling it out in car that are not there yet which is making the viewing interesting in my view.

With Baku around the corner and all the tickets for the UK race long gone (along with most european race tickets) there is still a long way to go.
Max is really on fire when the car works which must keep Leclerc up at night - it would be splendid if the two of them are fighting until the last race, and if Russell can sneak his way in there too for a three way to the championship we are still in for some terrific racing.

With the grunt the RB has I think Baku is all theirs, the fun will be had in the midfield
Hello i do not like monco its to narrow with the new cars just a expensive traffic jam this week should be miles better at baku we will see if merc have improved which i hope they have or at least get near the window as they do seam to be getting on terms with there car at last.The R/B is fast but a bit finky cant stand the team at all spice girl and marko are toxic as fck. I hope the charles and carlos can keep the RB behind not a fan of the team but like the two drivers and if they beat RB it will be great for them. mc are doing ok lando on it again this year which is good he just a bit quicker car then he will right up there. AT they are not as good this yeargasly cant seam to have any luck but yuki is doing good which i am glad as i like him think he deff got talent. the mid feld is deff better racing this year now they can get close to each other still down to drs most of the time which i hate as its fake speed.
At least this weekend should be beter then monco so looking forward to it

Interesting you say about DRS - I bloody hate it!
I was Estoril a couple of weeks back for the World Super Bike racing, all the bikes have got all these new spoilers and wings coming out all over the place. All the riders have complained it is hindering overtaking so there is talk of going back to basics for the fans and the drivers - F1 really has to get rid of some of the random stuff that has collected over the years such as the DRS which is a relic now.

With the new cars and the new found ability to race, I feel the removal of the DRS is essential for better racing, it was created to resolve a problem that essentially no longer exists.

Interesting you say about DRS - I bloody hate it!
I was Estoril a couple of weeks back for the World Super Bike racing, all the bikes have got all these new spoilers and wings coming out all over the place. All the riders have complained it is hindering overtaking so there is talk of going back to basics for the fans and the drivers - F1 really has to get rid of some of the random stuff that has collected over the years such as the DRS which is a relic now.

With the new cars and the new found ability to race, I feel the removal of the DRS is essential for better racing, it was created to resolve a problem that essentially no longer exists.
Yea i noticed that on the bikes what with the hole shot divice i think its taking a bit of the skill out the starts and all the fins just look horrible still better racing than F1 tho.
I would like the cars to shrink a bit instead of being like tanks i do miss the sound of a v10's screming down hanger straight no better sound they had a soul then

Oh my days, the erc is bouncing a good'n down the long straights in Baku, as are the Mclarens - the Alpine with Alonso looks on fire, would be nice for alonso to get in the mix and create a bit race up front.
Quali looks liek a Ferrari front row based on FP1,2,3

lets see

Back