Live Stoners G'day, Hello and Moin

Clem Fandango

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Yes
Hi, everyone.
A great site here. I used to grow a few plants in my youth but never really tried for optimal anything and really just threw seeds in a pot and watered them, that worked more times than not. Well it worked well enough for the inexperienced expectations that I had. Unfortunately I have developed a mild depression and strong anxiety over the last 5 or so years exacerbated by the environment in which I live. I was once an outgoing and active person but I have become very reclusive and my confidence has plummeted. In general I can't move away due to financial commitments so must make the best of a less than ideal situation. That begins with taking care of my mental health. I find marijuana to be a great mild solution to alleviating the symptoms of anxiety. Psilocybin is the heavy hitter I use to go through the accumulated baggage and deal with the root of my issues. To me marijuana is a band aid that helps with daily function, and the psilocybin the therapist. I am a lightweight when it comes to most things and use everything in moderation. I look forward to learning and growing with the forum here. Most of you guys really hit the growing out of the park and it's very impressive. The grow journals and photography threads are great! Anyway that's my intro..boomshanka.

Last edited:
Welcome to the group, lots of great people with a wealth of knowledge that they don't mind passing on. :welcome:

Welcome. :toke: sounds like you should move back to OZ. finances are not as important as good mental health. :pass:

Proph, MoG, Mr Magoo, Mossy....lots of experienced growers on here that can help dial you in on what your concerned about. There is an infirmary section that gets more attention as far as trying to solve problems .
To my eyes the coloring looks good. As far as any droop, mine droop at the end of the day no matter what, if just after watering they could be abit overloaded and not able to transpire quick enuff. Main thing that's hard to learn is, don't panic and start changing too many things. And have fun with it.

Proph, MoG, Mr Magoo, Mossy....lots of experienced growers on here that can help dial you in on what your concerned about. There is an infirmary section that gets more attention as far as trying to solve problems .
To my eyes the coloring looks good. As far as any droop, mine droop at the end of the day no matter what, if just after watering they could be abit overloaded and not able to transpire quick enuff. Main thing that's hard to learn is, don't panic and start changing too many things. And have fun with it.
Lol, wrong thread. Too much doing early morning, no thought before hand.

Welcome. :toke: sounds like you should move back to OZ. finances are not as important as good mental health. :pass:

My wife and I have discussed that more than once, but I think it's better to deal with the issues I have and make my environment better, than to chase some utopian rainbow that doesn't exist. Life is what you make it and all that :wizzy:
Welcome dude :biggrin:
I guess you got the MOIN from trips to southern Jutland :)
:lol: Moin is the standard greeting for Schleswig Holstein :pighug:

Back