Good News Day

Feenix

Learn to grow great meds in the Cannazone on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
When I first read Taking The P, I was being treated for Hypertension, High bad Cholesterol, and low good cholesterol as well as a great deal of stress and Parkinsons.
My weight was 230, obese by my BMI. I had stopped taking their pills almost a year before because I was just sick of pills but, never told them.

Today I had my yearly check up.:fire:

Not only had I lost 30 pounds over the summer, all my numbers were normal for blood pressure and bad cholesterol, Hypertension gone. Good cholesterol just a little low but much better.

I can't say that I have followed every aspect here, I love most food.. But just trying to maintain a 7+ ph through intake has brought these results.

I almost snickered when my doctor tried to take credit with " See, I told you cutting the red meat would help."

Thank you AFN.:tiphat:

I didn't know where to put this so I started this thread. If there is a more appropriate place, please move.

Such Good News Feenix!!!

I bet you are feeling a whole bunch better! Keep up the good work!

:thumbs:

Glad to hear it feenix. I have appreciated your advice on multiple occasions since I started growing.

Such Good News Feenix!!!

I bet you are feeling a whole bunch better! Keep up the good work!

:thumbs:

Thank you. This doctor is computer all the way so when she pulls up the blood work, she has everything right there and all the other numbers were good, good, good.
I asked her my THC content but she just laughed, then changed the subject.

1Guy Glad to hear it feenix. I have appreciated your advice on multiple occasions since I started growing.

Thanks Guy, I'm glad if I helped a little.

Good to hear Feenix

Most Dr's think that onlywhat they learned at school can help a patient.

But not all.

Keep it up, and be proud.

We are gonna give you a medical badge for inacting a health program in your life.

Congrats.

Eek

Glad to hear it feenix. I have appreciated your advice on multiple occasions since I started growing.

Good to hear Feenix

Most Dr's think that onlywhat they learned at school can help a patient.

But not all.

Keep it up, and be proud.

We are gonna give you a medical badge for inacting a health program in your life.

Congrats.

Eek

Thank you Eek. Every acknowledgement makes me feel more a part of this great family.

The trend with Dr.'s today is to sit at the terminal and type the symptoms you give into a service that not only kicks back a diagnosis but a billing code that maximizes profit. If an ailment isn't active that day and causing concern enough to mention, or is forgotten in the shuffle it is likely to be missed too often.

Thanks again.

Glad you are feeling great feenix. I'll share this one with ya. :hug::Sharing One:

Back