SensiBox Got one!!!

Hypathetical Gardener

Always learning
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Deez Nuggs x Sour Crinkle
So i ordered one of the $35 for mrs hg and it got here today. Apparently my local usps dropped the ball on friday/saturday.

Got HER sensibox for october. Check out the bowl!! Double barrel with a seperate carb. And rolled one with the king papers. It was the width of my pinky.
She also got a "basic witch" pin. Cool for halloween but were also pagan so... All year!!
There was a microfiber cloth and a cute skull themed dabber/poker but we havent ventured into that world yet...
And a roach clip...cant believe i dont own one with my 90% papers preference.
And some hemp wick.

The bowl looks sweet and has a hand touched look ive come to like in my pieces. Its glow paint!!!
Its takes a few tries to figure out the best way to hold/hit it. If youre using one chamber, the left is the easier to hit as you can block the right with your palm. It hits HEALTHY with both bowls lit. I havent coughed like that in a while but that was a good one.
I tried the hemp wick and though i understand the idea of not lighting a bowl with the lighter, the wick wasnt exactly easy to hold steady/control. So i will be trying the wick again but i dont think it made a convert of me.

The papers are the ultra thin king size. I shoulda not bought that 500 pack of raws. Oh well, guess ill just have way bigger joints after work. [emoji23][emoji23]

Overall, id say worth it! I did use the afn code but did not recieve anything extra for this review.
b4dd1abfd9df05eb1bd6908343e0a61f.jpg
fc8030e556ea6c9568434c996f52497d.jpg
3e942cc18a8c98483354e3b1f3129684.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

So i ordered one of the $35 for mrs hg and it got here today. Apparently my local usps dropped the ball on friday/saturday.

Got HER sensibox for october. Check out the bowl!! Double barrel with a seperate carb. And rolled one with the king papers. It was the width of my pinky.
She also got a "basic witch" pin. Cool for halloween but were also pagan so... All year!!
There was a microfiber cloth and a cute skull themed dabber/poker but we havent ventured into that world yet...
And a roach clip...cant believe i dont own one with my 90% papers preference.
And some hemp wick.

The bowl looks sweet and has a hand touched look ive come to like in my pieces. Its glow paint!!!
Its takes a few tries to figure out the best way to hold/hit it. If youre using one chamber, the left is the easier to hit as you can block the right with your palm. It hits HEALTHY with both bowls lit. I havent coughed like that in a while but that was a good one.
I tried the hemp wick and though i understand the idea of not lighting a bowl with the lighter, the wick wasnt exactly easy to hold steady/control. So i will be trying the wick again but i dont think it made a convert of me.

The papers are the ultra thin king size. I shoulda not bought that 500 pack of raws. Oh well, guess ill just have way bigger joints after work. [emoji23][emoji23]

Overall, id say worth it! I did use the afn code but did not recieve anything extra for this review.
b4dd1abfd9df05eb1bd6908343e0a61f.jpg
fc8030e556ea6c9568434c996f52497d.jpg
3e942cc18a8c98483354e3b1f3129684.jpg

Looks like a fun deal.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

It was. And ive been eyeing subscription boxes for a minute. So i figured id pull the trigger with a sponsor.

Oh yea, And a clipper lighter!! Duh. I knew i forgot something. [emoji23][emoji108][emoji111]

Back