Live Stoners Help, Im a vape Virgin!

Reaction score
So I got a cheap vape that has the bit to allow you to vape "herbs". Well, I put said herb in the chamber, got the vape up to the temp and smoked it. There was very little smoke, and exhaling there was almost none. Is this normal with vapes? Or did I buy a lemon?

which vape is it? have a pic?

A proper exhale of a vape hit should only be a light vapor....any "smoke" is a sign of overheating of the herb.
That being said, after vaping for over 10 yrs, I still sometimes like a little smoke as a sign I actually got a hit...but it's usually the taste that's my fav sign.
I started vaping to avoid the smell of combusting herb. Went through several cheapo vapes, now using a magic flight launch box when mobile, and an extreme q at home. Damn bags from the q can make you silly but I love it.
The draw off a vape is as important as the temp and it takes a bit of practice to get it all right but it's far better than combusting so well worth the effort.

Last edited:
Does it have present temperatures? Low temperatures tend to provide less vapor and more flavor but as heat increases so does the amount of vapor.

Back