Seed Bank Hembra Seeds

Hunter11

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
I have made 4 orders with Hembra and all 4 came fast. I am in Pittsburgh and Hembra is in California and all of my orders came in about 4 days. All orders were perfect and came with Freebies and a couple came with product samples and stickers. I will definitely order from them again!

I noticed Hembra stocks Mephisto now. I don’t believe you will get mephisto freebies or Meph math extras but Hembra does give out 2 HSC auto seeds with auto orders. Worth checking out

I noticed Hembra stocks Mephisto now. I don’t believe you will get mephisto freebies or Meph math extras but Hembra does give out 2 HSC auto seeds with auto orders. Worth checking out
Thank you!! And you're right, we don't get the Mephisto freebies. We are rotating our auto freebies between HSC's Emerald Fire OG and Sour Apple Auto at the moment.

Ordered a few Coal Miner’s Daughter fems on Thursday and they arrived on Saturday. Completely unexpected in how much you folks are hustling over in Cali. My last order came with HSO Sour Apple freebies but this one came with HSO Emerald Fire OG. Not sure if that’s coincidence or not, but it tickled me fancy and made me smile. Unless future seeds are breeder direct or unavailable through Hembra, you folks will be my first stop for supplies in the future.

@Hembra Genetics went out of their way on short notice to hook me up with some gift codes for folks on my Xmas list. Great CS and it always seems like Hembra has strains in stock more consistently than other banks - at least with the breeders I focus on (Gnome, Night Owl, Meph, etc.).

@Hembra Genetics went out of their way on short notice to hook me up with some gift codes for folks on my Xmas list. Great CS and it always seems like Hembra has strains in stock more consistently than other banks - at least with the breeders I focus on (Gnome, Night Owl, Meph, etc.).
This may be because they are a newer seedbank and people don't look there. Once people hear about them they may get bought out more often. But I could be wrong.

Back