Sweet Seeds Honey Peach Auto CBD® [New ★ 2018]

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es

Honey Peach Auto CBD®

5th Generation autoflowering strain featuring high levels of Cannabidiol (CBD). This strain is the result of the cross between a selection of our best autoflowering strains with sweet and fruity aromas and a photoperiod dependent clone rich in CBD.

The THC:CBD ratio of this CBD-rich strain stands between 1:1 and 1:1,5.

CBD-rich autoflowering strain with exceptional organoleptic qualities (taste and aroma). Sweet and fruity scents, with peach tones, complemented with a touch of lemon and cypress.

The flowering time of this strain is very short and the plants are ready to harvest only 8 weeks after the germination of the seeds.

The plants produce hard and compact buds with abundant resin. This strain shows a mainly Indica structure with long and resistant side branches that emerge out of a strong stem.[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ficha Técnica

Variety SWS64

Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis: 70% / 29,2% / 0,8%

THC:CBD Ratio: (1:1 - 1:1,5)

Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 40-120 g/planta

Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination

Height: 60-100cm

Honey Peach Auto CBD®

5th Generation autoflowering strain featuring high levels of Cannabidiol (CBD). This strain is the result of the cross between a selection of our best autoflowering strains with sweet and fruity aromas and a photoperiod dependent clone rich in CBD.

The THC:CBD ratio of this CBD-rich strain stands between 1:1 and 1:1,5.

CBD-rich autoflowering strain with exceptional organoleptic qualities (taste and aroma). Sweet and fruity scents, with peach tones, complemented with a touch of lemon and cypress.

The flowering time of this strain is very short and the plants are ready to harvest only 8 weeks after the germination of the seeds.

The plants produce hard and compact buds with abundant resin. This strain shows a mainly Indica structure with long and resistant side branches that emerge out of a strong stem.[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Ficha Técnica

Variety SWS64

Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis: 70% / 29,2% / 0,8%

THC:CBD Ratio: (1:1 - 1:1,5)

Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 40-120 g/planta

Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination

Height: 60-100cm

sounds good! Almost sounds like something I could try here.

Honey Peach Auto CBD micro style at 28 days

20180418 Micro Meds - Day 28 (14) HP.jpg

@Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay :smokeout: Hola mates! I have some pics of the HPCBD grown at my client/friends tent to share....
--- Soil, about 2gal pot, organic/synth. nutes mix,.... finished at around 9 weeks....
-- very nice buds! beautiful colors, pistils especially; solid, good density, great resin production; aroma is sweet fruity, leaning toward peachy/apricot-like side of smells, plus a little spicy/woods and creamy notes in the background...
-- early smoke test was impressive! I'm not well experienced with CBD strains, but I can say this has a gentle bright uplifting buzz, stronger than I expected in fact, but well leveled by the CBD... surprisingly long lasting, 2+hours I can feel distinct effects,... very nice feel to it, "well being" but not baked,....aches and pains eased, dulled... :thumbsup:
I had to fish around for this info, should be in the catalog description- :shrug:.... 6-9% THC, 7-12% CBD.....

hp1.jpg
hp2.jpg
hp3.jpg
hp5.jpg
hp4.jpg
hp6.jpg
hp7.jpg

@Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay :smokeout: Hola mates! I have some pics of the HPCBD grown at my client/friends tent to share....
--- Soil, about 2gal pot, organic/synth. nutes mix,.... finished at around 9 weeks....
-- very nice buds! beautiful colors, pistils especially; solid, good density, great resin production; aroma is sweet fruity, leaning toward peachy/apricot-like side of smells, plus a little spicy/woods and creamy notes in the background...
-- early smoke test was impressive! I'm not well experienced with CBD strains, but I can say this has a gentle bright uplifting buzz, stronger than I expected in fact, but well leveled by the CBD... surprisingly long lasting, 2+hours I can feel distinct effects,... very nice feel to it, "well being" but not baked,....aches and pains eased, dulled... :thumbsup:
I had to fish around for this info, should be in the catalog description- :shrug:.... 6-9% THC, 7-12% CBD.....

View attachment 1024266 View attachment 1024267 View attachment 1024268 View attachment 1024270View attachment 1024269 View attachment 1024271 View attachment 1024272

:drool::worship::headbang::thanks:

I got one growing now for my wife! Thanks for the info!! Check my grow in the sweet seeds sub forum .

Back