I had to stop growing because of my best friend's big mouth

RonnieB

Just a humble gardener
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Banana Daddy
Cannabis is still criminalized here. So I grew two years with no problems. I wasn't a real dealer but 3 people loved my harvests. My best friend can't keep a secret to save his life. Especially if he's drinking and taking Xanax. Only reason he knew is he was supposed to be my partner. But it was clear right away that he only wanted the glory and no work. Then all of a sudden people I barely know or don't know are asking people I know how good my bud is or saying I was a big time grower. This scared me enough to take my grow down for a while. But an gonna plant 2 photos in my tent and not tell a soul

Until it's legal where you and I live, STFU.

Attachments

• Loose Lips.png
    Loose Lips.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 10
Cannabis is still criminalized here. So I grew two years with no problems. I wasn't a real dealer but 3 people loved my harvests. My best friend can't keep a secret to save his life. Especially if he's drinking and taking Xanax. Only reason he knew is he was supposed to be my partner. But it was clear right away that he only wanted the glory and no work. Then all of a sudden people I barely know or don't know are asking people I know how good my bud is or saying I was a big time grower. This scared me enough to take my grow down for a while. But an gonna plant 2 photos in my tent and not tell a soul
Loose lips sink ships!

How do you keep a secret:? Don't tell anyone.. Lessons learned the hard way...

You can't put the Genie back in the bottle, so sew his damn lips together for two weeks. He will never have loose lips again. j/k

Last edited:
Thats no good man. Better safe than sorry though. I know its hard to keep it a secret, but its best to just keep it to yourself or just tell people you developed a reliable connection.

I think you have to look at the dangers of telling people as either gangs can Rob you my main worry or you end up getting nicked .but It looks like your learnt a valuable lesson @RonnieB

Back