Fast Buds Is my plant (Amnesia Haze) ripe enough or not?

Andrew8534

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi guys, again I am confused by the ripeness of the trichomes. It's mee... I say this, because after more than 15 plants, small and very small haha some normal, I am still not able/confident to judge the ripeness of the trichomes. I made the below pictures of the trichomes merging several images as the depth of field is very shallow, and it is not very easy everything to be in focus.

Grown in 6 gal pot. Current height is about 15 inches. Day one was on 30th of October 2022. For me personally, day one is when the true leaves are the size of the water leaves. Now my brincess (b*tch pretending to be princess :D) is 12 weeks old. Very soon it should be ready, judging by the appearance, but not by the trichomes I think. Are they more milky or clear, very hard for me to distinguish them sometimes, as not all milky/cloudy are completely opaque. What do you think? : )

THE WHOLE PLANT:
wholeBox.jpg wholeSide.jpg wholeTop.jpg wholeBottom.jpg

Two big peripheral buds (I'm not able to take clear pictures from the middle of the plant because of the tripod):
l`Bud.jpg lTop.jpg lBot.jpg

m`Bud.jpg mTop.jpg mBot.jpg

Small peripheral bud:
s`Bud.jpg sTop.jpg sBot.jpg

The closest distance I could capture the trichomes:
Trichomes closest.jpg

Hi guys! Your help is much appreciated! :))
So, I've decided to wait more, but no more than a week from now. Trichomes looks more cloudy now, and I hope they will be cloudier after a few days. I will post pictures on Sunday before the chop. The reason I'm finishing it on Sunday is, as it’s developing seeds on top of the buds, apparently. Took one with tweezers just to be sure.
Well, when I took in consideration all the factors for the slow ripening and not so vigorous flowering (it could be the strain, but most likely my conditions and actions) they are a lot. haha The temperature is around 19C/66F during flowering, the EC meter was messed up, I bought a new one and during week 7,8,9 they were underfed, The light (Ledtonic Z2 - btw I think they quit doing their business, their site is down for weeks) is purging the middle buds and there is no more room to move it further, messed with light schedule (well they are autoflower but...), without realizing they are mostly hungry. At least the humidity was okay, around 50% Rh.

I will take it as a lesson.

Hi there, sorry for the delayed post. So, on the 5th of February, the journey of my lady ended. From about 15"/ 35 cm. tall plant I harvested about 110g or more like 100g without counting the popcorn buds. I measured it today, when the humidity in the jars is now 61-62% Here are some pictures below. I am pretty satisfied with the smoke, but will post a smoke review after a couple of weeks, as until now I've consumed only the smallest buds and let the more mature buds enough time to cure.

side.jpg top.jpg trich.jpg

Big new for my grow setup, replaced the old Ledtonic Z2 with Viparspectra XS1000.

z2.png xs1000.jpg

And here is my Gorilla Punch at day 1. Germinated the seed on the 13th, popped it up in the soil on the 14th, broke the soil on the 16th and today on the 19th the first true leaves are at least as big as the water leaves, which for me is day 1. Wish me luck :D

IMG_8033.jpg IMG_8034.jpg IMG_8038.jpg

Thanks a ton, guys! Happy Sunday!

Last edited:
Back