Sweet Seeds Jack 47 Auto®

Jack 47 Auto®

3rd generation autoflowering. This hybrid is the result of a cross between a Jack Herer Auto from the Sweet Seeds R & D department and our elite clone of AK
47. Probably the most potent autoflowering variety available in the market.
A very productive autoflowering with abundant, compact and very resinous buds. The aroma and taste of this strain is sweet, fresh, lemony and with hints of incense.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS31

100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 450-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 gr/plant

Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 50-120 cm

17.jpg

Is there any possibility you tried to grow this girl under 24/0 light scheduled?
And if yes was 24/0 or 20/4 better for her?

1.jpg

Hey sweet growers!

It’s time to share some pictures of Jack 47 Auto®, a big yielder autoflowering variety with stratospheric effects!

She grows very fast, developing a lot of branches and is a plant that eats fertilizer like a photo dependent if she has a good light equipment and enough space to grow.

This plant was grown under 2 Led Cob with 55W each one. The final size was 1,10cms and she gave me 98 grms of dry buds in only 67 days since germination.

Bio-Fertilizers as always I do: Bio boost, BioFlores, Magical and Cannazym. 20L Airpot with soil. If you use COCO, she can be a big producer!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and of course, this marvellous strain ;)

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

Thanks for the visit and Stay Sweet!!
jaypp​

Just put 7 of these in germination,fingers crossed that they look anything like that

Back