Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 JP1's Horror Show

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Blew a plug for the irrigation system while I was at work today and it sprayed fertilizer all over the rest of the plants. Flooded the tent and the rug in my garage :doh: So I lost the entire msg plant and the lowers of the boomstick and durban twist. So end of this run :bong: Could've been a lot worse. The msg still had weeks to go and was not very impressive. The durban smells good but wasn't a lot left on it anyway. Wish I didn't lose the rest of the boomstick but I cut a couple ozs of tops from it a few days ago and fortunately got most of it drying already. Smoke reports to come :pass:
Sorry to hear mate. 😞

@Sawney_bean SOS. About 2 months curing. Loud as hell. Smells like lemon floor cleaner. Super sticky to where my grinder has a hard time with it. Real nice. Smoke report to come :pass: One of the funkiest buds I've smoked in a bit
IMG_20240428_223329517_HDR.jpg

@Sawney_bean SOS. About 2 months curing. Loud as hell. Smells like lemon floor cleaner. Super sticky to where my grinder has a hard time with it. Real nice. Smoke report to come :pass: One of the funkiest buds I've smoked in a bit
View attachment 1679932
One of my favourite strains . A wee beastie lol 😆

@Sawney_bean SOS smoke report. Taste and smoke are totally bubblegum. Very sticky and oily. Almost no trichomes that broke off into the grinder. Tasty. Great body high to it, can feel it in my calves and feet almost instantly. More relaxing then energetic. And good for muscle relaxing. Smokes good in a bong but might want to let it go extra dry for twisting. Definitely worth growing again :pass:
IMG_20240502_213555679_HDR.jpg

@Sawney_bean SOS smoke report. Taste and smoke are totally bubblegum. Very sticky and oily. Almost no trichomes that broke off into the grinder. Tasty. Great body high to it, can feel it in my calves and feet almost instantly. More relaxing then energetic. And good for muscle relaxing. Smokes good in a bong but might want to let it go extra dry for twisting. Definitely worth growing again :pass:
View attachment 1680573
Thanks for that wee report mate. Legend.
Glad you like it .

Reactions: JP1
Back