Just got my MC2

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
Very fast and efficient shipping. Placed order on Thursday and received it on Monday

Hope you like it as much as I have, I just finished my 25lb bag of V1 and now going to run the 2 part MC.

Hope you like it as much as I have, I just finished my 25lb bag of V1 and now going to run the 2 part MC.

It looks like it has become the most used dry fert around these days and everyone seems to love it. And oh my god it’s sooooooooo cheap. I had to try it lol

I am guessing the feeding calculator is for a per feed measurement right? Also is it pretty close for an auto schedule or is it a cut in half type situation like all other nutes lol

I am guessing the feeding calculator is for a per feed measurement right? Also is it pretty close for an auto schedule or is it a cut in half type situation like all other nutes lol
With the last one part version a bunch of us worked up to about 4 grams per gallon. One gram week one two grams week two and so on. Then once flowering is on its way start some sweet candy or bud explosion. With the two part I’ve been mixing at proper ratio then bringing down EC to 1.0-1.2 and this is with photos in an autopot system.

I am running the 2 part version now. I am supplementing just a tiny bit with NPK Industries RAW products B-1 which is 99% magnesium sulfate, Potassium and Phosphorus depending on the week the plants are in. I also am adding Yucca Powder (surfactant), Humic Acid and Kelp and silica. The Idea is to use NPK ratios of 2-1-3 in veg, 1.5-1.5-3 transition week and 1-2-3 for flower. This is what I have done so far and the plants are very happy:

ScreenHunter_260 Jun. 16 10.29.jpg

_DSC1583.JPG

The "Add" line is one gallon mixed to the indicated strength and then 1/3 of the gallon is added to the reservoir at the end of a fertigation cycle to bring the PPMs back to the starting level for the next day. I do this 6 days in a row. The seventh day the drippers are run for 30 minutes at the last fertigation to do a mini flush and then the reservoir is drained cleaned and reset for the next day.

Last edited:
They were all out of the sweet candy and bus explosion. I am hopin they will be back in stock once I am ready for em in a month or so
Yeah I think June 20th stock was supposed to be back. U can add sweet candy from the start just at low doses. I don’t because I foliar in early veg with optic foliar with some kelp, microbes and a touch of calmag because I start with RO water. Once I get to a point where humidity starts rising because of the ladies size and drinking so much I stop foliar and add some sweet candy to make up for the loss of the foliar. Usually works out just before preflower with autos.

Back