Mephisto Genetics Mephisto sativa Old School Mango Haze and Walter White Bx1

Germination

Lil Dab

Proper Stoner
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
What I got...
First off I'd like to give @stan_mephisto and the whole team at Mephisto genetics a huge thank for providing these seeds:thanks::worship::pass: Now let's get to the fun stuff I dropped 2 Old School Mango Haze, 1 Walter White Bx1, and threw in a 1 freebie from another order of Ripley's OG x Strawberry nuggets on 5/9/23.. Soaked them for 3 hrr in 150 ppm wk 1 nutes plus greenleafs seakelp extract then planted directly into their final home 2 honor the plant core series grow bags using coco/perlite 75/25 and mega crop 2 part with npk raw additives and a couple others mammtoh p, sensizym, and hyrdoguard.. I got them germinating in a small seedling tent while the other round is finishing then they'll be moving into the 4x4 this week..

IMG_4227.JPG
IMG_4231.JPG

And today 5/12/23 we got life everyone is up except WWbx1 but think she'll be up very soon pretty sure i she her peeking :woohoo1::woohoo:

IMG_4238.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG
IMG_4236.JPG
IMG_4237.JPG

Mine came up nice and easy too! Going for two of the Mango Haze? I did hear a few people say how much they like anything "mango" lineage. Should be a good one.

Mine came up nice and easy too! Going for two of the Mango Haze? I did hear a few people say how much they like anything "mango" lineage. Should be a good one.
Yup I normally do two when testing a new strain :shrug: I grew a mango smile x 3Bog and that was great smoke so yeah why not?:haha::toke::thanks:

link those grow bags fam... please! :pighug: those handles are genius!
Here is his website love all his bags best quality IMO:bow: :toke::thanks::welcome:

His Etsy shop where his products can be found for sale:

Here is his website love all his bags best quality IMO:bow: :toke::thanks::welcome:

His Etsy shop where his products can be found for sale:

damn most of them are sold out, hopefully he restocks soon so i can order a few. im not feeling that royal blue and yellow lol

damn most of them are sold out, hopefully he restocks soon so i can order a few. im not feeling that royal blue and yellow lol

Yeah my buddy said the same thing he just tried ordering some.. I haven’t placed a order in awhile the last ones I bought were the 2 gallons.. IF you have instagram check him out over there maybe shoot him a message I am pretty sure he’s active there.. He’s a super cool guy always sends free ton of free shit and a personalized note in each order

Yeah my buddy said the same thing he just tried ordering some.. I haven’t placed a order in awhile the last ones I bought were the 2 gallons.. IF you have instagram check him out over there maybe shoot him a message I am pretty sure he’s active there.. He’s a super cool guy always sends free ton of free shit and a personalized note in each order
been ig and facebook free for 3 years now but ill keep his site bookmarked. thank you!

Day 5
Day 5 Girls are looking great gave them there first fertigation tonight to 25% runoff 270ppm ph5.8 wk1-2 4.5 gallon mix 100ppm RO/tap blend.. Haven't done anything else in here except fill humidifier :pop:

80f 65-70% rh
205 umol
24/0

1684370190563.png

Old School Mango Haze

IMG_4380.JPG

Old School Mango Haze Normally I'd number them but didn't even think about and now I'm thinking I should name them thoughts?

IMG_4382.JPG

Walter White Bx1

IMG_4387.JPG

Ripley's OG x Strawberry Nuggets

IMG_4384.JPG

IMG_4388.JPG

Thanks for stopping by everyone :lildab::smokeout::hookah::hippy:

Back