Making vape juice with rosin??

Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone can share info/light on this. I tried vaping with live rosin and it is easy to take and conceal. I have a friend that has a press he smokes the rosin but I've never tried that. Let me hear you thoughts on this.
Thanks

There’s some products out there that can help make the rosin into carts inthink but can’t remember the name a quick google will get you there

Honestly unless you want a cheaper disposable option that you can give carts to others. I would just buy a puffco you put the rosin in and vape till tastes bad then qtip out and repeat when you need.
dip_960x960.jpg

You can use a pre bought mix like Wax Liquidizer.
But you can make it yourself very easy...
Use 45% PEG200, 25% PEG400 and 30% regular PEG (with or without flavor). Mix it together well and use 1-2ml per gram of rosin. Heat up the mix (10sec. microwave) and stir until completely dissolved. This will fill two to three carts.

Just rebought something similar...Dropped the glass a while back and needed replacement heating elements... Just bought a new set as this was cheaper then everything sepperate :thumbsup:
Original-Kanboro-510-Nail-V3-Dab-Rig-With-Glass-Attachment-Enail-Kit-Wax-Concentrate-E-Rig.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Back