AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Price of the led : $444.99 Australian .

Delivery cost:0

What size was the grow space : 1.2 x 1 8 mtr

Spectrum used:?
relative-spectral-output.png

Customer service rating..1-5: 5 :Gold::Gold::Gold::Gold::Gold:

Wattage of the LED ( actual power draw if poss): ?

Optics used :?

Build quality: very good

Warranty length : 12 months

Any noticeable plant deficiencies : no

Value for Money Rating..1-5: 5 :Gold::Gold::Gold::Gold::Gold:

Addition info :

Link to your AFN grow: https://www.autoflower.org/f44/hecnos-first-journal-39454.html?highlight=hecno

Link to where it was bought : Ebay Australia

Pic of the LED panel
$_12.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I thought I had better make things clear as I am new to indoor growing and i am only on my 4th grow , I started with HPS and did not like them because of the heat I then found Mars Hydro had a warehouse here in Australia and when ahead and brought 2 , it was the best thing I done as it dropped the heat problem by heaps , as you can a imagine I have enough of a problem with heat living in the tropics , I am not up to date on the tec stuff but I am way more than happy with the lights and see no need to change brands and it is within my price range . yes I know there is top name brands out there it's like a Rolls Royce or a Humber 80 , still get ya to the same spot . :pighug:

hecno..is that the right Link I have edited in..?

You have your 200 Plus Rep Bonus..badge will probably be a couple of days..coz it is a long banner type so will have to be manipulated.

Also..anything you get stuck with..such as Links etc..Ask in Live Help.

They have been working on a load of screen shot Tutorials that are so Easy..even I can use them...:coffee2:

Yes that's it . Thanks .

yes I know there is top name brands out there it's like a Rolls Royce or a Humber 80 , still get ya to the same spot .

Well put!:slap:

Back