MedCzech's Man Cave--Auto Night Queen (new phenotype)

MedCzech

Tinkering in the ManCave!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A Mephisto buffet of deliciousness like Double Grape, CDLC, 3BOG and so much more!
MedCzech submitted a new Showcase Item:

Medczech's Man Cave--auto Night Queen (new Phenotype)

View attachment 925600 MedCzech's Man Cave :baked:. :meds:
This is the third Auto a Night Queen run in the Man Cave, and according to Dutch Passion there are only three phenotypes, the tall and fast, the sweet midsize version, and the short and potent. I have seen all of these and I beleieve there are at least two more(I have two more girls still running which are different than any of these previous versions, but this one is the one we are reviewing now. I called her Jessica, because I was naming the plant she after the fantastic four characters and she looked so perfect, it just had to be Jessica Alba!! She is most definitely from the Skunk number one genetic heritage in the Auo Queen lineage. So this is the Skunk phenotype!

Anyway, the report.

Seed bank- Dutch Passion

Strain- Auto Night Queen

Did it autoflower? Really,...no, report over,...yes it did!

Soil/Hydro- Auto Pots and coco/clay pebbles mix

Nutes- Advanced Hydroponics of Holland complete line, plus CarboLoad, Overdrive, Cal-Mag+, and Rhino Skin from AN.

Lights- This plant was grown under two 65W Autocobs-- both Cree 3590 chips at 3500k temp.

From seed to harvest- 96 days yes, she took a while to finish...even took her with only 10% amber trichomes to avoid couch lock death.

Dry yield-187 grams plus another 20 to 30 grams in trim and popcorn bud. I thought she would be more, but the buds really lost weight:( I thought she might be over 250 at first.

High effect/duration- She is actually very different from the other phenos, she is Skunk tasting and a little head high and up buzz that lasts around 20 minutes, then about one hour of a very nice euphoric body buzz. Very nice for light activity like biking, golf, or hiking, but you need to re-medicate within the two hour gap or you get really lethargic and tired.

BAG APPEAL- **** not bad here, tons of orange hairs, but the buds could be a little more dense. Trichs and frost I don't worry though, they are there in spades!

THE GROWTH-***** the grow went perfect with her. No issues at all. She just took a couple weeks longer to finish up and even then I took her a touch early.

THE SMELL-*** the smell is also not really what I want in a night queen,...I want strawberry rocket fuel or afghan sweet berries, and this phew is just Skunk bud basic with maybe just a hint of the sweetness in there.

THE SMOKE- **** I guess this is like the quality of the taste and smoothness of the smoke and in this case she is great. Due to her hairs, she smokes really intense but smooth if your not a dumb ass when hitting her.

THE HIGH-**** Jessica is a lovely strain, and although she was not my favorite, she has a great place in my Man Cave medicine cabinet. The high is always consistent and due to her potency, your don't need to smoke too much.

View attachment 925625

View attachment 925601

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 925600 MedCzech's Man Cave :baked:. :meds:
This is the third Auto a Night Queen run in the Man Cave, and according to Dutch Passion there are only three phenotypes, the tall and fast, the sweet midsize version, and the short and potent. I have seen all of these and I beleieve there are at least two more(I have two more girls still running which are different than any of these previous versions, but this one is the one we are reviewing now. I called her Jessica, because I was naming the plant she after the fantastic four characters and she looked so perfect, it just had to be Jessica Alba!! She is most definitely from the Skunk number one genetic heritage in the Auo Queen lineage. So this is the Skunk phenotype!

Anyway, the report.

Seed bank- Dutch Passion

Strain- Auto Night Queen

Did it autoflower? Really,...no, report over,...yes it did!

Soil/Hydro- Auto Pots and coco/clay pebbles mix

Nutes- Advanced Hydroponics of Holland complete line, plus CarboLoad, Overdrive, Cal-Mag+, and Rhino Skin from AN.

Lights- This plant was grown under two 65W Autocobs-- both Cree 3590 chips at 3500k temp.

From seed to harvest- 96 days yes, she took a while to finish...even took her with only 10% amber trichomes to avoid couch lock death.

Dry yield-187 grams plus another 20 to 30 grams in trim and popcorn bud. I thought she would be more, but the buds really lost weight:( I thought she might be over 250 at first.

High effect/duration- She is actually very different from the other phenos, she is Skunk tasting and a little head high and up buzz that lasts around 20 minutes, then about one hour of a very nice euphoric body buzz. Very nice for light activity like biking, golf, or hiking, but you need to re-medicate within the two hour gap or you get really lethargic and tired.

BAG APPEAL- **** not bad here, tons of orange hairs, but the buds could be a little more dense. Trichs and frost I don't worry though, they are there in spades!

THE GROWTH-***** the grow went perfect with her. No issues at all. She just took a couple weeks longer to finish up and even then I took her a touch early.

THE SMELL-*** the smell is also not really what I want in a night queen,...I want strawberry rocket fuel or afghan sweet berries, and this phew is just Skunk bud basic with maybe just a hint of the sweetness in there.

THE SMOKE- **** I guess this is like the quality of the taste and smoothness of the smoke and in this case she is great. Due to her hairs, she smokes really intense but smooth if your not a dumb ass when hitting her.

THE HIGH-**** Jessica is a lovely strain, and although she was not my favorite, she has a great place in my Man Cave medicine cabinet. The high is always consistent and due to her potency, your don't need to smoke too much.

View attachment 925625

View attachment 925601

This is one of the best reviews i have read on AFN!! Hats off for taking the time to do it bud!! I am hitting you with max rep right now and have concerted to showcase. Excellent job bud!!

This is one of the best reviews i have read on AFN!! Hats off for taking the time to do it bud!! I am hitting you with max rep right now and have concerted to showcase. Excellent job bud!!

I thought I just kind of winged it, but ok! Thanks man. I really enjoy this site. I have always been a bit in the shadows with my growing so this is all new to me. There will be lots more to come. The results of my multi light/same strain grow with this ANQ and then the next grow with Fast Buds and some extras.

I thought I just kind of winged it, but ok! Thanks man. I really enjoy this site. I have always been a bit in the shadows with my growing so this is all new to me. There will be lots more to come. The results of my multi light/same strain grow with this ANQ and then the next grow with Fast Buds and some extras.

I was 150% in the shadows with growing, until about 3 years ago when i said screw it, I needed to let folks know what the majestic plat has taught me in over 25 years of growing, so i stepped out of the shadows.

Keep it up bud!! Quality reviews are the lifeblood of AFN, very useful for those seeking strains!!

I was 150% in the shadows with growing, until about 3 years ago when i said screw it, I needed to let folks know what the majestic plat has taught me in over 25 years of growing, so i stepped out of the shadows.

Keep it up bud!! Quality reviews are the lifeblood of AFN, very useful for those seeking strains!!

I for one chase the best pheno for each strain now. I have five different lights in my grow room just to make sure I get it at least once and the. I can note what light I used. Spectrum definitely has some effect on triggering certain genetics traits. I don't care about yield, I have more bud than I need. I ant quality stuff with unique qualities that make memories! Strong is nice, but flavor and type of buzz are also key for me.

Thanks again. I will be contributing more and more.:thanks:

I for one chase the best pheno for each strain now. I have five different lights in my grow room just to make sure I get it at least once and the. I can note what light I used. Spectrum definitely has some effect on triggering certain genetics traits. I don't care about yield, I have more bud than I need. I ant quality stuff with unique qualities that make memories! Strong is nice, but flavor and type of buzz are also key for me.

Thanks again. I will be contributing more and more.:thanks:

Same here man!! All about quality...i get plenty of weed.

Back