Medics Testing Lab Evol Seeds RAD Test Grow

Ronin i dont use the Jiffys anymore i use Spongepods which are simmilar like the root riots. With the Purple Amnesia Auto it worked out fine. And i switched back from Soil to Coco which in my Eyes is better to feed and water.

Yeah, having 2 testers get all RAD sprouted and 2 not, I think they may just drown easier then I originally thought. maybe not a strain for beginners because it also can get mag issues in bloom. Nothin a few epsom salt foliar sprays wont fix though.
Hopefully Spice proves to be a more forgiving strain for beginners. Not to say that any of my testers are beginners. It was my fault for not mentioning that they can drown easily.

Evol im curious bout the 2 left Seeds i will try out one of them again this Time your method Just soak in water and direct to the Soil or in this case Coco lets see if this was really a Drowning. I also take care this time that the Seed dont sink in the Glass. When the Seed does this i put em in Coco. Really cant be that such Vital and Good Looking Seeds dont germ.

scarifying may be the way to go. Maybe try with one and use my method in the other. I am germ testing the rest of the RAD tester seeds I have. If they dont all crack ill let you guys know.

Yeah, having 2 testers get all RAD sprouted and 2 not, I think they may just drown easier then I originally thought. maybe not a strain for beginners because it also can get mag issues in bloom. Nothin a few epsom salt foliar sprays wont fix though.
Hopefully Spice proves to be a more forgiving strain for beginners. Not to say that any of my testers are beginners. It was my fault for not mentioning that they can drown easily.

Whom else Had problems I got 4/4 100% I thought Ronin had 100%......

Wait just got one to sprout. Not sure how many he tried.

Wait just got one to sprout. Not sure how many he tried.

You know I always throw testers in the Freezer for a few days, Something I learned from Cres, It's helped me befor when I got low germ rates, He says it helps fresh seed's to believe it's been winter and it's time to grow It fools them on a genetic level, If anyone believes that...Which I do I hardly ever get less then 100% any more.

I should be sprouting a bean in a few weeks. Sounds like something I would like to try, along with scarifying.

You know I always throw testers in the Freezer for a few days, Something I learned from Cres, It's helped me befor when I got low germ rates, He says it helps fresh seed's to believe it's been winter and it's time to grow It fools them on a genetic level, If anyone believes that...Which I do I hardly ever get less then 100% any more.

that is a nice tid bit of knowledge shared, I will try this on my next run!! :thumbs:

Back