Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, as It's taking some time to get our website sorted, I'd thought i'd create a thread containing all relevant information,
it'll also be the place to list any offers and promotions only available to AFN'ers :)

Here is the main catalogue comprising of the 2014 and 2015 main strains and limited editions strains we included at time of print.
Below I will list the other limited editions that aren't officially added to the catalogue, but are available to those who'd like them.

It may not be the best design ever as it was done by me very last minute due to a mental schedule, but hey last year we had a flyer with 6 photos on of strains that weren't for sale yet...and we made our own t-shirts using iron-on transfers :)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429961-mephisto-cover.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429962-mephisto-pg-2.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429963-mephisto-pg-3.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429964-mephisto-pg-4.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429965-mephisto-pg-5.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429967-mephisto-pg-6.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429968-mephisto-pg-7.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429969-mephisto-pg-8.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429970-mephisto-pg-9.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429971-mephisto-pg-10.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429972-mephisto-pg-11.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429973-mephisto-pg-12.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429975-mephisto-pg-14.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429974-mephisto-pg-13.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429976-mephisto-pg-15.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429977-mephisto-pg-16.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429978-mephisto-pg-17.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429979-mephisto-pg-18.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429980-mephisto-pg-19.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429981-mephisto-pg-20.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429982-mephisto-pg-21.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429983-mephisto-pg-22.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429984-mephisto-pg-23.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429985-mephisto-pg-24.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429986-mephisto-pg-25.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429987-mephisto-back.jpg

Some of these limited editions have been tested, others are currently being tested, some remain officially untested.
But please note, all Stock is germination tested, and likely to be grown out properly by us soon.

Bubbly blues

Chemdogging x Sour bubbly

Autocush x chemdogging

Autocush x Sour bubbly

Ripleys OG x auto triangle kush

toof decay x fantasmo express

sodk x fantasmo express

White triangle

Toof decay x Ripleys OG

The white train#1

Supernatural OG

..........................................................................................

Additional notes and answers to FAQ's :-

1) All stock is feminised.

2) Yes we ship worldwide.

3) Shipping via regular airmail is free of charge on any seed order*, the price you pay is the pack price only, or agreed order amount.
*T-shirts and hoodies incur a charge on orders below 100 euros, as they aren't cheap to send through the spanish Post office.

4) We take care to send items discreetly. A 'super stealth' option will be available soon for a small surcharge for those who require it.

5) Please enquire through email, it will get the fastest response, and helps me keep things in order.

6) Orders are packaged and sent the next morning after payment is received, Mon-Fri - Post office is closed here Saturday and Sunday.

7) Until we can sort out credit card processing and the new site, the best payment option is to email me mitch@mephistogenetics.com where a few different options are available.

8) Order times average 7 days across the pond. It depends on season, but it's the current average people are experiencing.

Offers and pricing structure -

Currently AFN customers recieve an additional 2 seeds per pack - For example If you buy a 3 pack you receive 5 beans within.

we aim to give much more in seeds than the equivalent order of our gear you could place elsewhere.

The reason we give more, is because we can! And to say thank you for coming to us directly. You guys are always a pleasure to deal with.
We recieve 30% of the price you pay through a distributor so it seems fair to give a larger % of seeds back to you.

Pack prices - see catalogue page -

Bulk seeds - Bulk seeds are available from us. Prices as follows -

100 seeds - GBP 300/ EUR 415/ USD 450

500 seeds - GBP 750/ EUR 1045/ USD 1135

1000+ seeds - GBP 1300/ EUR 1810/ USD 1965

Also remember bulk seeds come with bulk freebies :)

Also each order will now receive complimentary stickers and business card (always handy)

If i've missed anything, or there's questions, please ask in here!

Cheers all, massive thanks to everyone for their help to make this possible to be a little fish in a big pond!

Awesome job Mephisto.

And AMAZING prices on the Bulk packs. I see 100 beans showing up on my door step.

Awesome. Is there a way to keep it on the first page like a sticky.

Leaps & Bounds, Gentlemen :)

Awesome thread. I can't wait to try some Mephisto beans very very soon.

Dude could you imagine a cpl hundred bangin genetic balls bouncing around your mailbox lmfao!! Ive said it once n ill say it again,you guys truly amaze me,and also.....?...I think i love you too lol. the Truest Connoisseur Automatics ive personally tried.n ive tried a few.
I just recently aquired a few dollar .Im gonna totally have to send away for a few of these before they go the way of the Dodo Bird lol

Thank you!!

Dude could you imagine a cpl hundred bangin genetic balls bouncing around your mailbox lmfao!! Ive said it once n ill say it again,you guys truly amaze me,and also.....?...I think i love you too lol. the Truest Connoisseur Automatics ive personally tried.n ive tried a few.
I just recently aquired a few dollar .Im gonna totally have to send away for a few of these before they go the way of the Dodo Bird lol

Thank you!!
I love you guys too <3 hehehehhe your genetics make me feel all fuzzy inside :)

:pimp: DAAaaaamn! Mah head is still spinnin'-- :clap::Woozy..?::clap: ... :roflcry: Brilliant job on this presentation, Mitch and Co'! I think they call it overstimulation...:bone::ladies::bone:...just knocked my coffee cup off the desk! :No::WTF: .... tell us my friends, what's it like to have thousands of lovers?! :brow: --Thank you again guys for making AFN your Happy Place,...:bow:....it's a two-way feel-the-love street here! :Cheers:

Back