Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.

Wow...just Wow...

Ordered some Tyrone Special and expressed interest in Sour Bubblin' Crack. I asked Mitch which he would recommend...
He told me it was a tough call in that both were great but that the Tyrone would do right by me (refer to gbd's BOM/POM NOM for this month)

Well, I ordered 9 days ago. I live in Southwest Colorado.

:)

He hooked me up with Tyrone, Sour Bubblin' Crack AND some Sour Crack x Chemdoggin' testers.

Thank You, Mitch. For your great, fast service...your willingness to answer questions...and most of all, your unparalleled generosity!

Three Cheers for Mitch and the folks at Mephisto!!!

:kusht: :kusht: :kusht:

Last edited:
Just wanted to chime in on Mephisto's service etc... Nothing new here tho - friendly & timely comms, free stealth delivery and freebie seeds :)

Thanks Mitch & Tim. I can't wait to grow out these gals"AFN smoke out"

I got my Tyrone special (x3) from Seedsman and they threw in 2 sour crack as part of the mephisto promotion plus I got 2 other autos as freebies from seedsman.
The Seedsman seeds arrived before my other seed delivery which had been ordered a couple of days before from pick and mix seeds.
So big thumbs up to Mephisto and Seedsman.

I got my Tyrone special (x3) from Seedsman and they threw in 2 sour crack as part of the mephisto promotion plus I got 2 other autos as freebies from seedsman.
The Seedsman seeds arrived before my other seed delivery which had been ordered a couple of days before from pick and mix seeds.
So big thumbs up to Mephisto and Seedsman.

nice to hear people are getting good service from seedsman too!
all the best with them.
cheers, mitch :)

Congratulations on receiving your new badge Marghooja.

Until joining AFN I was relatively unaware of Mephisto Genetics.

In the short time I have been here, what I have seen in that time has seriously impressed me and had me buying some Mephisto seeds.

Mitch and Tim you guys are awesome, love the friendly helpful attitude and going the extra mile to support members growing your genetics.

Put one of those badges by for me, I'll be coming through as soon as I can get my next grow finished.

Nice one Mephisto.....:kusht:...

What we always say is you judge a company on their after sales service.

Any Company can have a bad day...how they Handle Problems is the Biggest Clue to how Good they really are.

Having a pro-active customer feed back/service thread is a Bonus...:tiphat:..Thank You Mephisto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back