Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Growers Nutrient Poll

Margahooja

“OG meph_head”
Reaction score
What's your favorite nutrient line? I've been using General Organics for about 2 years. I'm thinking sbout trying something new.

We've been using biobizz for years, and very happy with it.

We always start our seeds into lightmix soil from biobizz - and we never encounter problems with it being too hot for them,

And for our grows we keep it simple with just the grow and bloom liquid nutrients.
There's topmax for a flowering booster, however when you're working with rooms of plants, it's expensive. So we use meridian molasses instead, for the same price you get much more for your money.

Outdoors this summer, again due to volume of plants we used only worm humus from biobizz, and bat guano.

Our plants also responded well to 'black pearl' from grotek. A sprinkle under the rootball on transplant seemed to benefit, again it's a product that will last a long long time if you're working on a small scale.

cheers, mitch

Oh p.s if those products aren't available in the states, I'm sure there would be something comparable.

That's all the products we use for our autos :)

Last edited:
Most will be grown in hydro using General Hydroponics Maxigrow and Maxibloom. O may plant a few in organic soil.

This is my super soil secret sauce. It hasn't let me down yet. I'm still tinkering with the best mix but 1/3 strength definitely works well for autos, I'm trying 1/2 strength now. Enjoy!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/320849076661?nav=SEARCH

It couldn't be any easier, just mix it in! Both Sour Crack and Tyrone Special absolutely loved it!

For my organic soil iI use Grow More Organic soil builder and Flower And Bloom.

Ill use the Greenhouse Powder Feed and Bio Bizz Series over here. So far lot of Strains love it only few Sativas had Props with the Powder Feeding. Curious how the Mephisto Testers react on that. But Good to know Mitch that you Guys using the Bio Bizz Series too.

Bio Bizz is one I'm considering.

Back