• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!

Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sativas - Old School Mango Haze & Walter White BX1 Test Run

N/A-Greengo

Insomniac Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
:toke:
Hello fellow growers, and connoisseurs! I have been given the pleasure of Testing a duo of Mephisto's unreleased Sativa cultivars..
Screenshot_20230508-170340~2.png

The test subjects will be sown in 5 gallon fabric pots, in my organic soil mix. Both will be nestled into my 32x 60x80, and will be basking under the ParfactWorks WF420 at 20/4.
Screenshot_20230508-202716~2.png

As of today both are under soil, and the wait begins!
Screenshot_20230510-101107~2.png

Screenshot_20230510-100855~2.png

:cheers:
Many thanks to @stan_mephisto for allowing me to test your stellar genetics!

And.. thanks to you all for stopping, and checking in!

:peace:

Last edited:
Thanks for checking @LilDab! Good to have you here!

:d5:
No problem always a great show watching your grow:worship::headbang::pass:Hey your a smart guy can you explain so that a simple stoner like me can understand what does Bx1 mean? I've googled it and that just makes me more confused :dizzy::baked::condom:

No problem always a great show watching your grow:worship::headbang::pass:Hey your a smart guy can you explain so that a simple stoner like me can understand what does Bx1 mean? I've googled it and that just makes me more confused :dizzy::baked::condom:
A Backcross 1, is a cross of (stabilized) offspring, to one of it's parents. In hopes of extracting, solidifying and passing on those specific traits to the next Gen.

A Backcross 1, is a cross of (stabilized) offspring, to one of it's parents. In hopes of extracting, solidifying and passing on those specific traits to the next Gen.

Thank you kind of what i thought so basically making it from a F6 to a F7? IF I am understanding correct or maybe I am in left field... The breeding side is very new to me:thanks: :pass:

Thank you kind of what i thought so basically making it from a F6 to a F7? IF I am understanding correct or maybe I am in left field... The breeding side is very new to me:thanks: :pass:
F7 would be achieved by breeding F6xF6. Bx1 is achieved by breeding a given filial generation to an original parental line that made the f1 generation. If this is wrong someone correct me :pass:

Thanks for the Reps @Lil Dab !
An F7 would for instance be the result of Walter White F6 x Walter White F6.
:thumbsup:

Back