Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Sour Crinkle Smoke Report

SeedBank:
Mephisto

Strain
: Sour Crinkle Illuminato [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG](Grape Crinkle x Sour Crack)

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro:
Medium was 75% coco & 25% perlite in all pots, amended with Dolomite & Azomite.
  • Two plants grown in 15L AutoPots,
  • One plant in a 3 gallon fiber pot.
Nutes:
  • One AutoPot with basic Biotabs (no Silicum Flash & no BioPK or PK Tea)
  • The fiberpot and 2nd AutoPot were given an elaborate program (AN/GP) of Advanced Nutrients combined with additional supplements from Green Plant as well as Roots Excellurator, Recharge, Mammouth-P, SLF-100 and Herculean Harvest.
Prior to flowering, all plants received periodic misting with either Boom-Boom Spray or Optic Foliar.

Light: Amare SolarECLIPSE SE450UVB light:

Duration was 20/4. Initially ran just the monochromes @ approx. 22”, activated the cobs on day 27 and raised light to 24”, activated the UV bulb on day 43 for approx. 6 hrs daily.

Seed to harvest duration & height:
  • AutoPot on Biotabs: 101 days, 17”
  • AutoPot on AN/GP: 102 days, 12”
  • FiberPot on AN/GP: 105 days, 14.5”
Dry Yield:
  • AutoPot on Biotabs: 49.2 gm, 1.73 oz
  • AutoPot on AN/GP: 31.7 gm, 1.12 oz
  • FiberPot on AN/GP: 80.6 gm, 2.84 oz
BAG APPEAL: 5/5

It’s true what they say, this is the stickiest, frostiest plant I’ve ever grown. Just lightly bushing past a leaf with your hand leaves you googy and needing some rubbing alcohol. The buds are hard and thick and sparkling. Trimming was messy, but not difficult since the volume and size of the leaves were modest compared to the buds.

THE GROWTH: 8/10

These are dense and stocky plants, not a lot of vertical or horizontal stretch. But I stupidly kept humidity domes on them way too long in the first week or so, and that clearly stunted their growth. Two of the girls were topped on day 23, the 3rd was topped 10 days later. The tallest, the Autopot Biotabs girl, got some light LST.

I believe the long duration to harvest was due mostly to poor environmental management on my part. Normally this is a fast maturing plant. I also waited much longer than necessary to harvest; the leaves were telling me it was time, but I kept waiting to get good amber from the trichs. I never did get more than about 5% amber.

THE SMELL: 9/10

The aroma is predominately fruity/citrus and sweet, but it also has a woodsy/earthy undertone. It’s quite pleasant.

THE SMOKE: 9/10

The buds were trimmed wet, dried in brown paper bags for about 4 days, then cured in ½ gallon Mason jars with small hygrometers. The jars were burped daily until the RH was between 55 and 65, then the hygrometers were removed and RH stabilizing bags inserted. If the initial RH was on the high side, then the jar got an INTEGRA BOOST 55% packet, if it was on the low side, then a BOVEDA 62% packet. They continue to be burped once a week for about 45 days, then bi-weekly for the next couple of months. This taste test was done after a 45 day cure period.

The taste was sweet and incredibly smooth. That makes it easy to smoke, but exercise caution with novice or infrequent smokers – it packs a wallop.

THE HIGH: 10/10

Awesome. It hits hard, coming on fast after the first toke. Then it continues to expand until plateauing about 30 minutes after smoking. It’s long lasting, fading slowly after a few hours. The high is mentally stimulating despite the 80/20 indica dominance.

Another outstanding offering from the folks at Mephisto Genetics. This is rapidly becoming a favorite and I’ll be growing more.

Here is my grow journal for this plant: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...abs-vs-adv-nutes-autopots-vs-fiberpots.61351/

At day 61:
61.F-SC b.JPG
61.F-SC f.JPG

At day 85:
85.FSC d.JPG
85.FSC e.JPG

All three Sour Crinkles at day 98:
98.SC's el.jpg

FiberPot at chop day 102:
102.F-SC h.JPG
102.F-SC l.JPG

After 45 day cure:
SourCrinkle Bud b.JPG
SourCrinkle Bud e.JPG

@Only1Sky @Mossy

I did few of their strains and this Really impressed me with potency...

Sour Crinkle Smoke Report

SeedBank:
Mephisto

Strain
: Sour Crinkle Illuminato [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG](Grape Crinkle x Sour Crack)

Did it autoflower?: Y

Soil/hydro:
Medium was 75% coco & 25% perlite in all pots, amended with Dolomite & Azomite.
  • Two plants grown in 15L AutoPots,
  • One plant in a 3 gallon fiber pot.
Nutes:
  • One AutoPot with basic Biotabs (no Silicum Flash & no BioPK or PK Tea)
  • The fiberpot and 2nd AutoPot were given an elaborate program (AN/GP) of Advanced Nutrients combined with additional supplements from Green Plant as well as Roots Excellurator, Recharge, Mammouth-P, SLF-100 and Herculean Harvest.
Prior to flowering, all plants received periodic misting with either Boom-Boom Spray or Optic Foliar.

Light: Amare SolarECLIPSE SE450UVB light:

Duration was 20/4. Initially ran just the monochromes @ approx. 22”, activated the cobs on day 27 and raised light to 24”, activated the UV bulb on day 43 for approx. 6 hrs daily.

Seed to harvest duration & height:
  • AutoPot on Biotabs: 101 days, 17”
  • AutoPot on AN/GP: 102 days, 12”
  • FiberPot on AN/GP: 105 days, 14.5”
Dry Yield:
  • AutoPot on Biotabs: 49.2 gm, 1.73 oz
  • AutoPot on AN/GP: 31.7 gm, 1.12 oz
  • FiberPot on AN/GP: 80.6 gm, 2.84 oz
BAG APPEAL: 5/5

It’s true what they say, this is the stickiest, frostiest plant I’ve ever grown. Just lightly bushing past a leaf with your hand leaves you googy and needing some rubbing alcohol. The buds are hard and thick and sparkling. Trimming was messy, but not difficult since the volume and size of the leaves were modest compared to the buds.

THE GROWTH: 8/10

These are dense and stocky plants, not a lot of vertical or horizontal stretch. But I stupidly kept humidity domes on them way too long in the first week or so, and that clearly stunted their growth. Two of the girls were topped on day 23, the 3rd was topped 10 days later. The tallest, the Autopot Biotabs girl, got some light LST.

I believe the long duration to harvest was due mostly to poor environmental management on my part. Normally this is a fast maturing plant. I also waited much longer than necessary to harvest; the leaves were telling me it was time, but I kept waiting to get good amber from the trichs. I never did get more than about 5% amber.

THE SMELL: 9/10

The aroma is predominately fruity/citrus and sweet, but it also has a woodsy/earthy undertone. It’s quite pleasant.

THE SMOKE: 9/10

The buds were trimmed wet, dried in brown paper bags for about 4 days, then cured in ½ gallon Mason jars with small hygrometers. The jars were burped daily until the RH was between 55 and 65, then the hygrometers were removed and RH stabilizing bags inserted. If the initial RH was on the high side, then the jar got an INTEGRA BOOST 55% packet, if it was on the low side, then a BOVEDA 62% packet. They continue to be burped once a week for about 45 days, then bi-weekly for the next couple of months. This taste test was done after a 45 day cure period.

The taste was sweet and incredibly smooth. That makes it easy to smoke, but exercise caution with novice or infrequent smokers – it packs a wallop.

THE HIGH: 10/10

Awesome. It hits hard, coming on fast after the first toke. Then it continues to expand until plateauing about 30 minutes after smoking. It’s long lasting, fading slowly after a few hours. The high is mentally stimulating despite the 80/20 indica dominance.

Another outstanding offering from the folks at Mephisto Genetics. This is rapidly becoming a favorite and I’ll be growing more.

Here is my grow journal for this plant: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...abs-vs-adv-nutes-autopots-vs-fiberpots.61351/

At day 61:
View attachment 857694 View attachment 857695

At day 85:
View attachment 857696 View attachment 857697

All three Sour Crinkles at day 98:
View attachment 857699

FiberPot at chop day 102:
View attachment 857700 View attachment 857701

After 45 day cure:
View attachment 857702 View attachment 857704

@Only1Sky @Mossy
Im running double grape right now just wondering if you had to wait that long for it to mature or if you just like yours that way

This. Grape Crinkle, forgotten cookies go on sale Monday at 12EST

Back