Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Update

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Meph Heads.

I wanted to provide an update about what is going on at Mephisto and try to quell some of the rumors that have been circulating.

I have stepped down as the USA distributor and have been working the last few months with a new team that will be taking over the distribution.

The main reason for me stepping down is because I have been dealing with several overuse injuries that stem from the repetitive tasks that come along with this job. Combine my injuries with the increase in demand we have seen over the years, and me and my team could no longer keep up.

I truly put my blood sweat and tears into the distribution work for as long as I could, but going forward I’m happy to say I’ll be staying with the team in a different role.

One of the highlights of working for Mephisto has been being a part of this growing online community. Over the last four years I have seen the Meph Heads subreddit, and the autoflower community just explode in growth. It has been so much fun interacting with the community and talking with growers across the world. I have met and talked with so many amazing people, and I am so grateful to have had these experiences.

Therefore I’m going to continue to be a representative, point of contact, friendly face, and Meph head on all the online Mephisto channels.

Thank you, see you soon!

Stan

……

Message from our founders:

We just wanted to openly extend our thanks, and give some big props to Stan.

Stan took over the distribution role in the USA back in the springtime of 2018.

Mephisto in 2018 was a completely different animal to what we are seeing these days.

Back then we were getting 25-50 orders on a good day between the US and Spain store.

It was immediately obvious that his professionalism and organization was on another level. We knew we could trust him to work away diligently and with pride.

The last year in particular with the onset of covid has brought about a phenomenal increase in sales, and we know Stan found it especially difficult to expand his trusted circle in a way to meet the new demand.

He’s been a real soldier slugging out more orders than most people could imagine, and going above and beyond to deal with problems that were often out of his control, so we’d like to thank him for his service and are stoked that he wants to continue to be a part of the MG team in a different capacity.

Cheers, Mitch & Tim

P.S We’ll have several more pieces of info and announcements to come in the next few weeks.

Appreciate the update @stan_mephisto, and happy to hear you will be sticking around these parts. Wishing you some positive vibes, and a speedy recovery :smoking:

Hello Meph Heads.

I wanted to provide an update about what is going on at Mephisto and try to quell some of the rumors that have been circulating.

I have stepped down as the USA distributor and have been working the last few months with a new team that will be taking over the distribution.

The main reason for me stepping down is because I have been dealing with several overuse injuries that stem from the repetitive tasks that come along with this job. Combine my injuries with the increase in demand we have seen over the years, and me and my team could no longer keep up.

I truly put my blood sweat and tears into the distribution work for as long as I could, but going forward I’m happy to say I’ll be staying with the team in a different role.

One of the highlights of working for Mephisto has been being a part of this growing online community. Over the last four years I have seen the Meph Heads subreddit, and the autoflower community just explode in growth. It has been so much fun interacting with the community and talking with growers across the world. I have met and talked with so many amazing people, and I am so grateful to have had these experiences.

Therefore I’m going to continue to be a representative, point of contact, friendly face, and Meph head on all the online Mephisto channels.

Thank you, see you soon!

Stan

……

Message from our founders:

We just wanted to openly extend our thanks, and give some big props to Stan.

Stan took over the distribution role in the USA back in the springtime of 2018.

Mephisto in 2018 was a completely different animal to what we are seeing these days.

Back then we were getting 25-50 orders on a good day between the US and Spain store.

It was immediately obvious that his professionalism and organization was on another level. We knew we could trust him to work away diligently and with pride.

The last year in particular with the onset of covid has brought about a phenomenal increase in sales, and we know Stan found it especially difficult to expand his trusted circle in a way to meet the new demand.

He’s been a real soldier slugging out more orders than most people could imagine, and going above and beyond to deal with problems that were often out of his control, so we’d like to thank him for his service and are stoked that he wants to continue to be a part of the MG team in a different capacity.

Cheers, Mitch & Tim

P.S We’ll have several more pieces of info and announcements to come in the next few weeks.
Thanks for the update Stan. I know that your role, and Mephisto operations in general, have been severely tested in the last few years. Dealing with exploding demand for your superb product has been beyond difficult, and not helped a bit by doing it in the midst of a pandemic. The irony that such difficult times are largely a result of Mephisto's top notch genetics must be a bit much at times.

Anyway, thanks for sticking around as point of contact, and good luck with the new role. :pighug:

Thank you @stan_mephisto and glad to hear you are staying on. Any word on the ETA for the next US release?

A rough ETA is sometime this month. We want to be sure the website and team are 100% up to speed before we open up again.

Last edited:
STAN For KNIGHT of MEPHISTO
(Yeah it’s a thing!)
Being somewhat of a newbie (2yr) to Mephisto, it’s been quite a ride since stumbling into the MephHead world. But I’m sure that is a tiny particle of what Stan has experienced. I have to express my admiration and debt for an heroic job done against all odds. Just curious percentage of sales increase in this time US Canada Europe and/or total? Just approximate.
OK I had an idea (good thing or bad?).
Observing his integrity intelligence and ceaseless shoulder to the wheel inspired me to nominate Stan to be the first Knight of Mephisto. I know it’s not a thing but it could be. I am so glad he will still be able to provide the deep history and new info as he does so well. The more we could hear from him online the better. We crave more info
So jump in the water’s fine !!

STAN For KNIGHT of Mephisto

I'll second the nomination. For all the disappointment around how difficult it can be to get the Mephisto seeds that one wants, the bottom line is that ya can't speed up biology that much. When demand spikes beyond ability to generate the seeds, it takes a while to upscale the operation. There is only so much a farmer can do...

AFAIC, Mephisto deserves a hat's off for doing their best to keep serving this community as best they can under tough circumstances. :headbang: :pighug::thanks:

This is such good news. I have been on this train since it was just a little hobby. Now it's a full fledged international enterprise.

I took a little hiatus and came back to find the store closed. I was gonna order some freshies, but the store was closed. Ohh no!!!

Then I read this and my worries went away. Thanks team 'Phisto. Can't wait to see what's been cookin' since my absence!!

Back