Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Weekly - March 6th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hey friends,
I may or may not have mentioned that the new CBD release would be this week. Well we decided to push it back a week to make sure all of our ducks are in a row. We will post a full strain description and release day this week.

USA - Starting Monday at 3PM EST

Fresh Restock - Strawberry Nuggets

Freebies
-Strawberry Nuggets x Livers bx1
-Forum Stomper x Toof Decay
-Ripley's OG x Walter White

Canada - Starting Monday at 12PM PST

Strains
  • Fresh Restock - Toof Decay
  • Forgotten Strawberries
  • Mephisto's Wedding
  • Sour Crinkle
  • #54 - Tinto De Verano
Freebies
-AVT x Sour Crinkle
-Mango Smile x Samquanch OG
-Double Grape x Grape Crinkle

UK - Starting Monday at 12PM GMT

Freebies
-(Strawberry Nuggets x Forum Stomper) x Samsquanch
-Forgotten Cookies x Strawberry Nuggets
-Forum Stomper x Pink Panama
-Toof Decay x Walter White
-Sour Livers x Sour Bubbly

Hey Stan,

Had a general question about the 2023 store front. What is the stocking situation? Meaning, we have the weekly new strain restock/drop, but the previous weeks strain typically remains active for purchase. Is the intent these strains stay active until local stock sells our or min inventory level is reached, etc. ? Just trying to understand how the store will function so I can plan my purchases better (ie larger, more consolidated orders for more freebies). Yes I can appreciate the hot drops (canna cheese, etc) may likely sell out upon dropping...

Thanks for any insight you can offer
~UGH

Hey Stan,

Had a general question about the 2023 store front. What is the stocking situation? Meaning, we have the weekly new strain restock/drop, but the previous weeks strain typically remains active for purchase. Is the intent these strains stay active until local stock sells our or min inventory level is reached, etc. ? Just trying to understand how the store will function so I can plan my purchases better (ie larger, more consolidated orders for more freebies). Yes I can appreciate the hot drops (canna cheese, etc) may likely sell out upon dropping...

Thanks for any insight you can offer
~UGH

The restocks will stay in stock until they sell out. Our goal is to have 80-90% of our regular offerings (Artisanals/Originals/Reservas) in stock at any given time.

I’ve been waiting for northern cheese haze and cosmic queen. Does anyone know the last time these were in stock on the US shop?

NCH is in repo right now. Unsure if we are bringing back Cosmic Queen. She was always a problem child to reproduce and with all the new strains in the works we need to cut back the catalogue. With the farm back in full swing we are expected to have a new Artisanal (photo to auto conversion) done every six to eight weeks. So with a catalogue of over 50+ strains (not even counting freebies and Illuminautos) we need to start cutting some things back to make room for the new stuff.

NCH is in repo right now. Unsure if we are bringing back Cosmic Queen. She was always a problem child to reproduce and with all the new strains in the works we need to cut back the catalogue. With the farm back in full swing we are expected to have a new Artisanal (photo to auto conversion) done every six to eight weeks. So with a catalogue of over 50+ strains (not even counting freebies and Illuminautos) we need to start cutting some things back to make room for the new stuff.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and explain @stan_mephisto :thumbsup: excited to see the new drops y’all have coming…big things poppin in the Mephiverse!

As some user feedback it’d be really cool if a “Retired Genetics” page was created under the Collections menu on your webpage so the info on your strains doesn’t get lost or twisted over time by the interwebs and her warriors.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and explain @stan_mephisto :thumbsup: excited to see the new drops y’all have coming…big things poppin in the Mephiverse!

As some user feedback it’d be really cool if a “Retired Genetics” page was created under the Collections menu on your webpage so the info on your strains doesn’t get lost or twisted over time by the interwebs and her warriors.
Yes noted. I do think we have one of the better strain library/guides out there. So don't want to lose the older stuff.

Back