Indoor Mixed Auto grow... Mephisto, Fastbuds, Royal Queen Seeds

Hunter11

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
In the next few weeks I am planning to start my first indoors auto grow. I am hoping to share it with everyone and help new growers like myself, as well as welcome feedback and help from more experienced growers.

Setup-

Yield Lab 4x4 grow tent
Growers Choice ROI-E680 LED light
3.5 gallon plastic pots
I'm going to grow in a 50/50 mix of Canna Coco and Roots Organic Green Lite soil. To this I am adding a super soil mix specifically made for autos that I found online. This will go on the bottom of the pots and a 50/50 mix without the super soil mix will be on the top of the pots.
I
have a 4" carbon filter and an online fan for air exchange.

I will run a few small fans for air flow.

I am going to run well water ph'd with citric acid crystals down to between 6.3- 6.8 hopefully. I've never ph'd my water before.

My genetics...
I have a ton of seeds stored up to choose from. I am going to start 3 of the smallest strains week 1 and then as I have room I will start 2 more seeds every 2 weeks until I feel the tent is full enough.

Week 1 will be
1 Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets
1 Mephisto Sour Livers
1 Royal Queen Seeds Blue Cheese

Week 3 will be
1 Fastbuds Green Crack
1 Fastbuds Gorilla Glue

Week 5 will be
1 Royal Queen Seeds Bubble Kush
1 Fastbuds Rhino Ryder

We will see where we are at when week 7 rolls around. I have some Exotic Seeds Black Lemon, Fastbuds Mexican Airlines, Blackberry, smoothie and fastberry that are next on my want to try list.

IMG_20190916_142210.jpg

The light is pretty awesome... This is at 40%.

Planning on mixing up some soil for this grow and getting the pots ready... I decided to go with tall 3gal fabric pots instead of the 3.5 gal plastic pots...

Back