Moving a finishing plant to a greenhouse

FlowEst

Life’s a garden… dig it.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
whatever burns
Hello botanics, didnt know where to post this, sorry if in weong section. [emoji4]

What could happen with my blooming plant which has few more weeks to go if i take it from under my led to a greenhouse?
It started showing yellowing leaves this week, but i need to move and also dont want to harvest too early.
Should i get it back to tent as soon as i get it set up again or is it maybe even beneficial to move it to the greenhouse? Nighttime temps are near 10c and day around 20c
Plant is fastbuds gorilla glue, around 85 days old. Topped at 4th which i think stunted its growth a bit, its quite short but bushy, overall lush and beautiful, and now i lnow why they put glue in the name, soo sticky!
Maybe theres some discussion about the topic that i didnt manage to find?

Cheers and good vibes [emoji4]

Last edited:
Hey @FlowEst the simple answer is, you're going to do what you have to do, and at day 85 you've probably gotten all you're going to get out of plant development. Naturally, the best answer is to reproduce what you've been doing all along, which means a quick tear down, move and setup of the tent to get the plant back where it is used to being. It's FastBuds which means autoflower, so you don't have to worry about interrupting the plant's dark cycle, meaning move it whenever you can move it.
I'm not a fan of any type of stress during the flowering stages of cannabis, but then again I have never had an autoflower hermie on me, and that's after 14 full grows. I suspect these plants are tougher than we give them credit for. The greenhouse solution will work if that's all you can do, Just be aware that daylight hours & temps are going to be different, and that MIGHT have some minimal effect on final outcome.​

Ohhh crap, I thought this was a current post... I hate to see threads go unanswered. Never mind ….:coffee2:

Back