My experience with the vault

growbeast

Displayer of the genetics
Reaction score
This was my first purchase threw the vault.
While browsing threw some breeders I noticed cannabiogen seem to make a fem version of destroyer called desfran.

Had to have it because I love cannabiogen and we'll respected. So I purchased them and 2 weeks later they arrived. Also the vault threw in 1 seed of special kush #1 from royal queen seeds as a freebie which was cool of them. I gave that to my dad for his first grow.

Anyway when they arrived I was surprised to see they sent me a beanie hat for children so I gave that to my son, also cool of them.

Next thing I noticed is the desfran packet said dutch passion and not cannabiogen. Woah, had to pump the brakes and review my order to make sure I wasn't miss reading something but no, sure enough I ordered desfran from cannabiogen.

So before I ripped open the seed pack I contacted the vault via email, explained the situation. Jack immediately hit me back and explained to me that i had found a computer bug he didnt think existed, and offered a replacement pack and for me to choose the strain. I thought that was extremely generous of him.

I have sent 2 emails back since then and still waiting to hear back.

Now, when it comes to certain strains, let's use destroyer for instance. George at cannabiogen I think his name is, spent 7 years putting this Thai strain together and making it good for indoors, flowers in 10 weeks and kept it 100% sativa. That's hard work.

So dutch passion took these seeds and made f2 versions or who knows how far they took it. Maybe f9 for all I know, then feminized them.

So obviously in this case I will give my money to the actual breeder who put the real work in, NOT dutch passion.

So anyway, the vault did offer to replace the seeds, which even tho it puts me behind in sceduale, is an awesome offer they made to me. Just waiting to here back from them now to confirm my choice and I'll be back to let you guys know the ending to this story.

Cheers guys and happy growing.

Back