Mephisto Genetics N/A Greengo's Sundae Thumper Test Run

Tester #1 is on the press, and she is proving that she is a high return cultivar at 23%. She smells exactly like a 'Push Up'! A bit Citrusy, and very Peachy with a Gelatinous twist ..She is delightful!
:woohoo:

:worship:

Amazing flavours from the Sundae Thumper rosin..Very reminiscent of an old school 'Push Up'..and it is extremely potent.

Screenshot_2023-07-13-13-53-24-896.jpg

Final Weight
She's consistent in weight, and aroma. With elevated UVA levels, she is far more oily than her sister... I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Screenshot_2023-07-15-16-10-30-628.jpg

-
(weight of bag)
=
227.443 Grams!

Thanks for following along, and
many thanks to the Mephisto Genetics team for allowing me to test this fine cultivar!

Until next time....

Happy Growing!

:peace:

Last edited:
I see you are using the self watering bases as well - do you like them? Making it hard for me to keep RH in line if I try and use them full.

I see you are using the self watering bases as well - do you like them? Making it hard for me to keep RH in line if I try and use them full.
I do like them actually. But I don't start using them until early to mid flower, or until the my ladies reach the point that they are using up about a gallon of water a day. Sometimes I start using them earlier, but if I do I only fill the rez with about half the amount of full capacity or with what I know they will consume in a day. I think they work more proper if you lightly top water the plant as well. That way your topsoil Microbes & Myco continue to thrive, and it keeps the topsoil from becoming hydrophobic as well.
:pass:

Last edited:
Back