Dragon Meds NC420 had returned to the flock, Repentance in my soul. AFN ur a Babe now!

NC420_KY

New User
Reaction score
Wow auto flower network I am a noob again. My threads of old are lost for sure I'll never get to see my Close THC-CBD ratio Sativa Dominant AutoFlowering Thai Haze#47 110 day genetic offspring. A dirty gangster of a County Officer store my seed and pollen collection because he had my Pretty Girlfriends ratfink brother telling him where I kept my valuable AF Haze that was gonna be know to be the first Actual true Sativa Dominant Haze Auto if I'd gotten to see it show those Mexi Rudis and Siber Rudis how there's naturally a Cannabis Sativa boasting AutoFlowering genes mysteriously i found pure line of Thaipan that heired the Gene
To my love long lost. Sure had a lot of albino seedlings though. I hope a few of you have those memories? Mossy? Tell me u stop are the color wizard? That White JEM omg...

Wow auto flower network I am a noob again. My threads of old are lost for sure I'll never get to see my Close THC-CBD ratio Sativa Dominant AutoFlowering Thai Haze#47 110 day genetic offspring. A dirty gangster of a County Officer store my seed and pollen collection because he had my Pretty Girlfriends ratfink brother telling him where I kept my valuable AF Haze that was gonna be know to be the first Actual true Sativa Dominant Haze Auto if I'd gotten to see it show those Mexi Rudis and Siber Rudis how there's naturally a Cannabis Sativa boasting AutoFlowering genes mysteriously i found pure line of Thaipan that heired the Gene
To my love long lost. Sure had a lot of albino seedlings though. I hope a few of you have those memories? Mossy? Tell me u stop are the color wizard? That White JEM omg...
Same here. Good to see you again....*GB

Glad to see you back to the wonderful afn that strain sounds cool !yep afn sure has grown .

I just realized that I've posted this lol I was 10 Kings of high...
Thanks guys good to be back, I'll be posting an Outdoor grow thread very soon. I've gotta friend that had kept every strain that I made growing and pure and he actually had been reintroducing earlier male pollen to the order generations like I thoug him so they're very vigorous. I'll be popping those babies in a week...

Thanks guys good to be back, I'll be posting an Outdoor grow thread very soon. I've gotta friend that had kept every strain that I made growing and pure and he actually had been reintroducing earlier male pollen to the order generations like I thoug him so they're very vigorous. I'll be popping those babies in a week...

Welcome Back!
We seem to have recently re-found our growing passion at the same time!!
What a time to be alive!

I also have some very old dragon eggs that I am very hesitant to start...

Wait get.... the fuck out.

Pardon my French but good to see you’re alive

Back