Indoor NEED HELP on GERMINATING ROYAL PURPLE KUSH

Reaction score
Hi Guys

This is my 2nd time Growing, but I have trouble germinating this time.
The strain is Royal Purple Kush Auto by Emerald Triangle Seeds.

I dropped 2 seeds in a glass of distilled water for 18 hours until they sunk to the bottom of the glass.
Then I put them in wet paper towel and waited for 96 hours checked daily to make sure the paper towel doesn't dry out.
But NO tap root showed.

Afraid of the seeds become rotten, I place each of them in solo cup with soil and added 30ml of ph-ed water and cover it with plastic humidity dome and place them in dark warm place.

It has been 48 hours but they have not seemed to grow.

Questions:
1. Do you think these seeds will grow?
2. Should I place them under the LED light now or should I leave them in the dark?

Appreciate your advices

Hi Guys

This is my 2nd time Growing, but I have trouble germinating this time.
The strain is Royal Purple Kush Auto by Emerald Triangle Seeds.

I dropped 2 seeds in a glass of distilled water for 18 hours until they sunk to the bottom of the glass.
Then I put them in wet paper towel and waited for 96 hours checked daily to make sure the paper towel doesn't dry out.
But NO tap root showed.

Afraid of the seeds become rotten, I place each of them in solo cup with soil and added 30ml of ph-ed water and cover it with plastic humidity dome and place them in dark warm place.

It has been 48 hours but they have not seemed to grow.

Questions:
1. Do you think these seeds will grow?
2. Should I place them under the LED light now or should I leave them in the dark?

Appreciate your advices
some seeds just take a lot longer to germinate so have patience but I start every seed like this for future reference https://www.autoflower.org/threads/germination-the-ronin-way.33891/

I have also used the Ronin method for years, it’s nearly foolproof. Just make sure you follow the directions carefully, don’t forget to squeeze out the cubes after the first 12 hours and make sure to let fresh air in everyday. The only thing I do differently is using a heated cloning/rooting mat instead of setting the container on the Wi-Fi router.

good luck!

Thank you for your answer @Ronin
I have read your post and will do that on my next grow.

For my current grow, I will wait few more days, be patience and off course keep the moist.

Should I just leave it in the dark or should I put them under the light?
if you have put them in the medium already then yes you want to keep them nice and cosy but they wont need much light

Back