Dutch Passion NEW DUTCH PASSION AUTOS/ PHOTOS COMING SOON !!!

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
while on my weekly browse through some breeders websites i came across what looks like dutch passions 2020 line up so i thought i share it here first up the autos

CBD Auto Blackberry Kush®

Autoflower
CBD Auto Blackberry Kush®

Cannabis seeds are illegal to germinate in many countries. They are intended for preservation for collectors and as souvenirs. Read more
This product is out of stock and can't be ordered at this moment

Indoor

Outdoor

Feminized cannabis seeds

Greenhouse
Life cycle

10-12 weeks

Indica Dominant
Product information
CBD Auto Blackberry Kush is a CBD rich autoflower seed variety with THC levels usually well below 1%. With such low THC levels there is no psychoactive high. This allows you to enjoy your cannabis and get on with your day!

The cup-winning Blackberry Kush genetics give a delicious taste and aroma to this CBD seed variety. As well as rich scents of dark berries this indica dominant variety often produces plants with hues of deep purple and dark blue. It’s a beautiful variety to grow and a sweet, fruity treat to enjoy.

This is a particularly resinous indica which grows from seed to harvest indoors in around 11 weeks. She performs well with 20 hours of daily light usually producing a large central bloom surrounded by numerous frosty side blooms. Yields are good.

If you are looking for a low THC variety which won't get you high then this is a perfect variety for you. She is easy to grow in any grow system or grow medium.

Auto Banana Blaze®

Autoflower
Auto Banana Blaze®

Cannabis seeds are illegal to germinate in many countries. They are intended for preservation for collectors and as souvenirs. Read more

Indoor

Outdoor

Feminized cannabis seeds

Greenhouse
Life cycle

10-12 weeks

XL

Indica Dominant
Product information
The autoflowering version of Banana Blaze is just as mind-numbingly potent as the original photoperiod version. The powerful effect and sweet, fruity, banana-like taste are very similar.
In 12 weeks, this light feeding auto grows from feminized autoflowering seed to a beautiful little Xmas tree up to a metre tall. She may not require nutrients every time your water her, but by looking at the plant she will tell you exactly how she feels and what she needs. This is good practice for all the growers out there!

In the right hands Auto Banana Blaze can produce 150 grams of top-quality bud per plant. Where possible we recommend growing this lady organically. The yields may not be quite as high as hydroponically grown plants, but the taste and quality of the product may reach new levels.

Banana Blaze®

Feminized
Banana Blaze®

Indoor

Indoor

7.0 weeks
Feminized cannabis seeds

Feminized cannabis seeds
Greenhouse

Greenhouse
Production

XL

Indica Dominant
Product information
Treat this lady with love and she'll be real good back to you. Be conservative with nutrients, she doesn't need strong feeds to reach her full XL potential. When grown well, Banana Blaze will yield heavy harvests of tasty buds thanks to the numerous side branches.
She often finishes in a Xmas tree shape with long blooms. She can reach 1.50m tall and flowers for about 8 weeks. You can smell a distinctive banana aroma around harvest time and this can also be tasted, especially on the exhale when smoked. This indica dominant variety gives a great, relaxing body stone.
The special genetics came from an awesome 1990’s Dutch Passion gene bank banana indica. We had stored this “old-school” Banana Indica for a special breeding program just like this. The team were very impressed with the vigour and amazing terpene profile coming from this banana indica.

Sugar Bomb Punch®

Feminized
Sugar Bomb Punch®

Indoor

Indoor

9.0 weeks

Feminized cannabis seeds

XXL

Indica Dominant
Product information
Everybody loves to see glistening trichomes on their ladies. Some strains look frostier than others. One good example of a strain covered in sparkling trichomes, in which the cannabinoids are stored, is Sugar Bomb Punch.

Genetics come from THC Bomb x (Critical Orange Punch x Bubba Island Kush). This combination stands for 20%+ THC levels, a euphoric couch-lock stone and flowers covered with huge quantities of dense, glistening trichomes.
This short, indica dominant plant grows quickly into a short body builder. In just 7 weeks, she will be fully matured and harvest ready, leaves may darken towards the end. Typically, there are 4 phenotypes. Keep an eye out for the shortest one. She may look small, but it's not about size. The dense, dank and ultra-strong buds are heavier than one might expect. Often a small bud that appears sufficient for one joint is enough for two after grinding.

Kerosene Krash®

Feminized
Kerosene Krash®

Indoor

Indoor

8.0 weeks
Feminized cannabis seeds

Feminized cannabis seeds
Production

XXL

Indica Dominant
Product information
We were so impressed with some of the individuals in our collection of the legendary Gorilla Glue #4 that we decided to use one spectacular specimen as the basis for the extremely gassy tasting strain Kerosene Krash.

One very sexy GG#4 female was pollinated by a male Sherbet. This cross was then further developed into a stable feminized line of very high-quality seeds. We happen to think we did a particularly good job!

Kerosene Krash grows into medium-height plants with very generous yields. But it's not for the XXL yields that growers will choose this strain, but for the amazing terpene profile which leans very much to the gassy side of the terpene spectrum.

Kerosene Krash has numerous side branches on which rock-hard, amazing smelling buds will form. Consume a little and this variety will lift you up. But be aware, consume a little bit more and be prepared to get krashed!

C-Vibez®

Feminized
C-Vibez®

9.0 weeks
Feminized cannabis seeds
XXL

Indica/Sativa
Product information
C-Vibez is a fast flowering hybrid variety. This heavy yielding beauty grows quickly to maturity with dense, aromatic buds. She takes around 8 weeks to finish blooming her rock-hard flowers. The average height is about 1.0m - 1.5m.

Most of these high-quality feminized seeds turn into short, green plants. About 30% show some colour (from purple to pink). This is a heavy yielder with an exceptional terpene profile.
Genetics come from Mad Scientist, accompanied by some outstanding Voodoo genetics. Voodoo is a massively potent original Dutch Passion Thai strain. These genetics are responsible for the strong “stone” consumers will experience while vaping/smoking the end result.

Despite C-Vibez being an indica dominant variety, there are remarkable fruity/lemony hints in the taste, especially when being burned.

This variety has deliberately not been bred to full stability. This ensures a rich selection of seriously high-quality phenotypes with vigour usually encountered in F2's and F3's.

They look delicious! Thanks for sharing
no problem cant wait to see a few auto bananas grown here myself il be getting some suger bomb and banana blaze

no problem cant wait to see a few auto bananas grown here myself il be getting some suger bomb and banana blaze
Those are the same that stood out to me! Great minds do think alike.

Last edited:
they are all now on the site prices are up some great some shocking

I wasn’t gonna start these yet but I had an extra pack and sugar bomb punch got the nod. She’s gonna be two weeks behind but will get three weeks min veg. The other two will be run next
B8052CA6-1D0F-438C-89F9-CFA1F6DFEBD1.jpeg

I wasn’t gonna start these yet but I had an extra pack and sugar bomb punch got the nod. She’s gonna be two weeks behind but will get three weeks min veg. The other two will be run nextView attachment 1194073
very nice id love to watch if your doing a journal :pass:

Back