Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org

New Feature - Content Scheduling​

1707145280995.png

As requested, I've installed new software that allows us (registered users, vendors, staff) to post scheduled content updates.

Features:
  • Automatic content publication after chosen date (content will not be visible to users without permission until this)
  • Notice of scheduled date (visible for users with permission)
  • Ability to edit schedule date
  • Permissions per each content type
Supported content types:
  • Threads
  • Conversations & conversation messages (support for mass conversations with the users in ACP)

This will allow you to schedule content for specific date (unfortunately, not a specific time) for any of the above mentioned content types, and it appears to be relatively straight forward.

In a post reply:

1707144899294.png

Creating a new thread:

1707144941003.png

Clicking on that checkbox brings up a calendar for choosing the date:

1707145105822.png

And that appears to be as complex as it gets. We'll have to putter and play with this a bit, but hopefully this allows a little flexibility with posting depending on your needs.

Please feel free to post any issues, bugs, anomalies, or wonky stuff you find using this; or if you find it to be helpful, we'd love to hear about that too!

Thanks everyone!

And that appears to be as complex as it gets.

Throw in the test crash dummy.......
cannabiscrashdummy.gif

1707212933194.png

It is Amazingly Simple...........But...... @Marshydro can't See it...so we might have a Permissions issue...... :headbang: ....

I got Stuck in it.............:crying:... If you Use it......Remember to Untick the Scheduled Post box on your Next Post......:yeah:...or they all go on the schedule.....:biggrin:

Throw in the test crash dummy.......View attachment 1663969....

View attachment 1663970

It is Amazingly Simple...........But...... @Marshydro can't See it...so we might have a Permissions issue...... :headbang: ....

I got Stuck in it.............:crying:... If you Use it......Remember to Untick the Scheduled Post box on your Next Post......:yeah:...or they all go on the schedule.....:biggrin:

Let me look tonight; I checked their permissions this morning and didn't see anything weird, but I suspect I know what the issue might be.

Back