Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
fine-ass '22 harvest!
:toke: Time for a fresh thread, the old one dates back to 2014!
...Since it's nice and slow now, it's a good time to do this - :smokeout: ... @stan_mephisto @mephisto @Brad_Mephisto ... I see few if any pending comments/issues, so now's the chance! I'll close the old one, and edit this later as you like, OK?

:greencheck: From the original:

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, as well as others :)

all the best, Mitch and Tim, Stan and Brad...

Last edited:
So are we having a boxing day sale or at least getting the new strains

Typical BS. Wait all year for a sale and they are late again.And before somebody says "be patient" ,,I have been for a year already.

Typical BS. Wait all year for a sale and they are late again.And before somebody says "be patient" ,,I have been for a year already.
If there's no sale today there's no excuses they have totally over-promise and under-deliver if that happens we were supposed to have something special for our sale

Seems to be some problems with the Canadian site. Office is open and no website update. Not super surprised at this time of year, but anticipation not met can be frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back