Live Stoners New Set-up

Glad to have you here at AFN, Green God! Sounds like you've got some great possibilities in your future; looking forward to seeing your stuff! This is a great community to be part of; AFN isn't just a step above the rest; I'd say it's more like LEAPS and BOUNDS above the rest. So many great people here; very little drama and information put in a way that's made understandable.

Hoping to see your contributions to the site and glad to have you here! Hope this finds you well, take care friend! :karma Cloud:

Good afternoon fella :tiphat: All the best...:smokebuds:

week 3, day 19 led grow update... BAD NEWS IT SEEMS.. I was forced to start flowering the few photo-period plants I have in the middle of my room as the pure african sativa I have had reached 1 foot tall, and being a landrace, im assuming it will triple in stretch leaving no more room/time to veg it further.View attachment 308888 (pure african landrace sativa from kenyan mountains)(bigger plant)... also my Kush Dreams View attachment 308889View attachment 308890 plant was 20" tall, and it could double maybe even triple as well so had no choice but to suffer the autoflowers to grow under a 12/12 cycle. Here is my Black Destroyer View attachment 308895... and Black Gum View attachment 308896 also a BIT young to flower, but they are photo-period plants so they should handle it ok...

why is this a bad thing you might ask??? Well my autoflowers were barely hatched, only day 17 or so when I flipped the lights, and were still in veg... THEY FREAKED OUT PRETTY HARD LOL Most of them have recovered, but are now "stunted" looking... they have also now begun to show signs of flowering such as the light colored leaves etc.. By light off time, they have usually returned to fully green again, but it looks as though theyre not gonna grow too much taller other then the "flower stretch"

THEREFORE I WOULD LIKE TO DISAPOINTINGLY SAY TO EVERYONE NOT TO EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM THIS PARTICULAR AUTOFLOWER HARVEST DUE TO THE PHOTO-PERIOD PLANTS KINDA FORCING THINGS EARLY!!!:no:

Here are a few pics of them though... View attachment 308891View attachment 308892View attachment 308893View attachment 308894 (Thunder Bloody Mary, Fast Bud #2, Fast Bud #2, Fast Bud #2)
and a few of the room overall...View attachment 308897View attachment 308898View attachment 308899

Welcome, and Nice setup! "LED Help..?"

Welcome to the family! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hi Green God.
I am growing autos. And also have two PA photos in the mix. I did not know at the time they were photos. However, all were started at the same time and the autos have far outstretched the PA. I now move the PA into the dark for a 12/12 cycle while the autos get 20/4.
I will follow you with great interest. Good luck pal.

ep

Week 4, Day 24 Xmas eve! MERRY XMAS EVERYONE, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! update! Plants have entered flowering stage now! I think I stunted the overall height by having to swith to a 12/12 light schedule due to my photo-period plants needing to flower.... But overall everything looks good.. Starting to smell nice and sweet/fruity in my room... Im loving it! heres some pics...

IMAG0785.jpgIMAG0786.jpgIMAG0787(1).jpgIMAG0787(1).jpgIMAG0788.jpgIMAG0789.jpgIMAG0790.jpgIMAG0791(1).jpgIMAG0791(1).jpgIMAG0792(1).jpgIMAG0792(1).jpgIMAG0793.jpgIMAG0794.jpgIMAG0795.jpgIMAG0796.jpgIMAG0797.jpgIMAG0798.jpgIMAG0799.jpgIMAG0800.jpgIMAG0801.jpgIMAG0804.jpg
pencil.png

Back