Live Stoners New to AFN, currently growing 15+ auto strains

TheBadKid

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi everyone, and thanks for this amazing community and all the knowledge I gathered while lurking through it.

I'm from western europe and I've been growing photos outdoors for a little over 10 years.
Last year was my first year growing autos, not even on purpose. A friend of mine gave a dozen seeds he made from a male he got in a feminized pack and said they were Super Skunk from Sensi Seeds, but didn't mention they were autos. Few weeks later he's like "Oh, by the way, these are autos.."

I had already topped and transplanted them but they still came out pretty nice at ~40g per plant on average in about 70 days and the smoke was good so this really changed my mind on autos compared to what I had heard.

So this year I decided to focus more on autos, especially since last year's harvest doesn't seem like it's gonna last long enough.

Here are the strains I currently have going, rolled out gradually from early March to yesterday (all started under LED for a couple weeks then put outside)
  • Sweet Seeds
  • Dark Devil
  • Devil Cream
  • Bloody Skunk
  • Red Poison
  • Sweet Trainwreck
  • Dinafem
    • Kush-n-Cheese
    • Blue Amnesia XXL
    • Haze 2.0
    • Fruit
  • Zambeza
    • White Widow XL
    • Power Plant XL
    • AK-47 XL
    • Critical Kush
  • Mephisto
    • Fantasmo Express
  • White Label
    • White Diesel Haze
  • Buddha Seeds
    • 4 different strains from their pick-n-mix pack (unlabeled strains)
  • Sensi Seeds
    • Super Skunk (homemade S1's from my autos last year)
I might do a journal so you guys can help me out along the way.

Here are some random pics from the garden taken today:
IMG_20160501_132329.jpg

IMG_20160501_132955.jpg
IMG_20160501_132830.jpg
IMG_20160501_132756.jpg
IMG_20160501_132644.jpg
IMG_20160501_132607.jpg
IMG_20160501_132515.jpg
IMG_20160501_132955-01.jpeg
IMG_20160501_133004-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Wowie!! Welcome aboard!! You're off to an amazing start there, yayy! Some good strains up in there, it will keep you busy around harvest time haha.

Auto's don't much like transplanting, but it's okay, it can be done. It just kinda confuses them for a few days, but since autos have a limited lifespan, every day matters hehe. Great start again, and welcome again!!!! : )

Welcome to our forum. Glad to hear your getting into autos and if you need any help just ask and we'll be glad to help out.Your plants are looking real nice so don't be afraid to start a journal so we all can follow along.:welcome::pass:

Thanks a lot for the warming welcome you guys, much appreciated!

I'm definitely gonna start a journal asap, the online privacy game that goes along with it is a bit cumbersome but I'll do it.

Looks like you have some real talent my friend, thanks for stopping by to say hello. You have chosen some mighty fine strains to grow.......can't wait to see your progress.................welcome chum.........eP.

Back