Seed Bank New420guy seeds

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
A little review since I don’t see too much about this bank. I ordered a 4 pack of Durban poison and a 4 pack of skunk 1 and received a 2 pack of critical + as freebies all fem photos. I didn’t open the sealed packs to see how many actual seeds were in the packs. I’ll update when I run them along with a journal. The seeds were very fairly priced at $32 a 4 pack. Shipping was $9 but it is what it is, I’m not sure if there’s a dollar Amt where u get free shipping or not. They also came fast ordered Thursday afternoon received Tuesday from the other side of the country. All in all a good experience and would purchase again.

Last edited:
I really like New420 guy. His seeds were what I started with after I graduated from bag seeds. Mostly photos at first, then moved onto his autos. I grew a 15 oz GSC auto from his seeds last time I ran them. His La Berry Fruta is one of my favorites, but it's more of an old school, small and compact auto. I should run it again.

I really like New420 guy. His seeds were what I started with after I graduated from bag seeds. Mostly photos at first, then moved onto his autos. I grew a 15 oz GSC auto from his seeds last time I ran them. His La Berry Fruta is one of my favorites, but it's more of an old school, small and compact auto. I should run it again.
Very nice to hear. Also I emailed him with a question and received a quick response which is nice. I’m looking forward the running my order To see how the gear comes out.

Paul is great to deal with. I emailed with questions a few times and he always replied in a timely manner. Hell, I emailed him a question a year+ after I ordered some seeds and he got back to me the same day. His seeds are very competitively priced, but that's where I found out the difference from auto seeds and fem auto seeds as I bought some auto seeds that one was a male but for the price I can't complain. I've order a few times from him.

Back