Newbie can't tell if this is light burn

Wow! That is surprising! Thank you! So no more Cal-Mag. Got it! The nutrients I have are the Fox Farm Trio; Big Bloom (the only organic one and is to be used throughout grow), Grow Big (not organic) and Tiger Bloom (2-8-4 and not organic). I have not used Tiger Bloom yet. I thought they were all organic when I bought them. I talked to my friend about it since I read that the “salts” will kill the good stuff in the Brut Farms super soil I mixed in the bottom of the pot. My friend said that since I am new to this and will not reuse the soil to go ahead and use the “salts” since I am trying to feed the plant and not the soil. So, I planned to use the Fox Farm Trio but then I read about The Lucas Formula so I also bought General Hydroponics MaxiBloom (5-15-14) and KoolBloom (2-45-28) and I thought I would use that on one of them. Then I got frustrated and just used Fox Farm Big Bloom and Grow Big on both of them. I get so confused with all of the info!! I need a mentor who will give me a shopping list and instructions on everything!!! Should I use Epsom salt each time I water?
Regarding testing PH, I have read that testing runoff is not accurate and that the soil slurry is the best. So, do I dig a few inches down to get the correct soil and damage the roots? And what does the PH need to be before I feed them again? Or do I not even rely on that and just look for something in the plants that would tell me they need to be fed? I did reduce the recommended amount for the Grow Big.
Regarding lighting, should I turn off the lights for 6 hours tonight?
Thanks very much! I appreciate all of the responses and help.
Here's a watering guide from @Mañ'O'Green, I'll grab his nutrient one in a sec!
What you need to learn about watering will come with practice. Here are the basic rules: Never let the soil dry out. Soil and or coco can become hydrophobic if allowed to dry. This means it repels water. This in turn will create dry pockets in the soil and the roots and microbes will die there. If your soil - coco have accidentally dried out use a surfactant to help re-wet it. I like yucca powder. Don't let soil remain soggy by watering too much too often. Root rot, damping off, molds, fungus gnats and other problems start in soggy soil. When you do water water the entire pot. How to learn when to water starts before you plant the seed. Fill your container with fresh soil/coco and weigh it (heft it) this is the lightest weight and consider it a dry pot. Now slowly water until the soil/coco will no longer absorb the water and run-off begins; weigh the pot (heft it) this is the maximum water, the wettest the pot can get. The difference between wettest and driest is the maximum water weight, for ease of explanation lets just say the water weighs 20 pounds. When the pot loses 10 pounds (half of the water weight) it is time to water again. There is an art to watering.

Personally, I would watch the second (darker) one as far as the Grow Big goes. FF can be a bit N heavy and it's really easy to get into a situation where you've got too much. Super duper common in their soil with their nute schedule as its pretty heavy handed even for photos. Btw, instead of trying to mix smaller increments of nutrients in to get a weaker solution its much easier to just mix at a greater dilution, less math that way!

@tronN00dles and @Suki813 have pretty much covered it. Dont fuss with runoff ph or slurry, just get the input in shape and you should be good. I will emphasize again the need to use the intended ratio of a complete nute package. Don't add anything other than what the manufacturer specifically lists, and don't mix stuff from different manufacturers. The principle with salt nutes is enough of everything, and not too much of anything. This is hard to accomplish, especially with beginners, and especially in soil, with mixing and matching stuff. Too much of anything can block uptake of other stuff. CalMag is a real potential culprit with this one, especially with water as hard as yours.

Also, mix your nutes in the order suggested - which goes in first is important. If you put the wrong thing in too early, it will cause other stuff to drop out of solution and not be available to your plants. The best process is mix it up a fair bit stronger than you need, but at the recommended ratios, and then dilute with straight water to bring the EC down to what you want. You are better off always using EC rather than ppm. EC is always the same other than the decimal point (1000 EC to some is the same as 1 EC to others. One is millisiemens, the other micro, so a thousand fold difference, but exactly the same strength and always obvious which is being used due to the huge difference in numbers.) PPM is reported two different ways, so PPM strengths others report on here, and those listed by manufacturers can be misleading.

Finally, pH your nute solution after everything is mixed.

Good luck with it. I apologise if I have overdone the suggestion list, but like there are no stupid questions here, there is also never too much friendly help. :pighug:

Back