OLD REVIEWS Night Owl Seeds Group Review (Galaxy Brain, Foot Cheese, Milk and Qookies)

AlleyKat707

New User
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a bit of a dated smoke report but I harvested all three of these last year (March 2021) and have been smoking through them since then. I dont have any photos uploaded but I do have some saved. For what its worth these cultivars have very high uniformity compared to photos Ive grown so mine looked the same as everyone else's really. Also I grew these in large living soil pots and harvested a lot so I have at least smoked several ounces of each.

Galaxy Brain: This is a fun one. Slight fruity taste, excellent bag appeal, very frosty. Great high, not overly potent but not sedative at all and feels mentally stimulating like the name suggests. Ideal for daytime and creatives. Honestly this the one that convinced me that autos have really leveled up. Also plant was massive with ideal structure for minimum trimming.

Foot Cheese: Ok for me this one really cured into a foot cheese smell. Luckily it DIDNT translate to smoked flavor but opening the jar was an experience. Bag appeal was not great. Smoked flavor was generally mild with nothing remarkable. Potency was the lowest of the three although this one had some sort of secondary cannabinoid imo and may be medically useful. It wasn't a needed fit for my endocannabinoid system and was my least favorite of the three although it may work well for others. Also my environment may have been wrong for them as other growers seemed to have better experiences with it. Huge plant, easy trim.

Milk & Qookies: Solid all rounder. Cookie genetics. Great mint mouth coast when smoked. Solid bag appeal and the most potent of the three. Good for morning but works well anytime really. Plants were smaller but honestly more easily manageable too. I would highly reccomend to any beginner or space limited grower. Also good choice if you can only have one strain in the arsenal.

Sorry this was a bit rushed but I hope it helps somebody!

I can upload photos later too

Thanks for report. I have a Milk and Qookies on day 21 and glad to hear first hand reports after the smoke.

Of the ones I have tried I like Starfox the best Starts out more Sativa and settles into a nice euphoric calm high.

Hi all,

This is a bit of a dated smoke report but I harvested all three of these last year (March 2021) and have been smoking through them since then. I dont have any photos uploaded but I do have some saved. For what its worth these cultivars have very high uniformity compared to photos Ive grown so mine looked the same as everyone else's really. Also I grew these in large living soil pots and harvested a lot so I have at least smoked several ounces of each.

Galaxy Brain: This is a fun one. Slight fruity taste, excellent bag appeal, very frosty. Great high, not overly potent but not sedative at all and feels mentally stimulating like the name suggests. Ideal for daytime and creatives. Honestly this the one that convinced me that autos have really leveled up. Also plant was massive with ideal structure for minimum trimming.

Foot Cheese: Ok for me this one really cured into a foot cheese smell. Luckily it DIDNT translate to smoked flavor but opening the jar was an experience. Bag appeal was not great. Smoked flavor was generally mild with nothing remarkable. Potency was the lowest of the three although this one had some sort of secondary cannabinoid imo and may be medically useful. It wasn't a needed fit for my endocannabinoid system and was my least favorite of the three although it may work well for others. Also my environment may have been wrong for them as other growers seemed to have better experiences with it. Huge plant, easy trim.

Milk & Qookies: Solid all rounder. Cookie genetics. Great mint mouth coast when smoked. Solid bag appeal and the most potent of the three. Good for morning but works well anytime really. Plants were smaller but honestly more easily manageable too. I would highly reccomend to any beginner or space limited grower. Also good choice if you can only have one strain in the arsenal.

Sorry this was a bit rushed but I hope it helps somebody!

I can upload photos later too
This was actually really helpful. I wish more people would do this. Keep it up!

Back