Not growing as well as others

darknight_420

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi all

I've been putting this off for a few days hoping she will get better but it's starting to niggle away as I'm getting no improvement

I'm on day 14 of 4 plants, 3 are going great but I've 1 where she's just stalled.

Nothing is different with her feed or temps and all other 3 are great for ages.

I'm just feeding water and orgatrex as they're in biotab but I'm wondering what could be up

Any advice always welcome

Dam this is upside down lol bottom right
20231107_085959.jpg

Top right
20231107_090008.jpg
20231107_090014.jpg
20231107_090030.jpg

Hi all

I've been putting this off for a few days hoping she will get better but it's starting to niggle away as I'm getting no improvement

I'm on day 14 of 4 plants, 3 are going great but I've 1 where she's just stalled.

Nothing is different with her feed or temps and all other 3 are great for ages.

I'm just feeding water and orgatrex as they're in biotab but I'm wondering what could be up

Any advice always welcome

View attachment 1644009

Dam this is upside down lol bottom right
View attachment 1644004

Top right
View attachment 1644005View attachment 1644006View attachment 1644007
I think she will grow out of it, nothing to worry about, some phenos just react differently once they start taking up the nutrients from the soil. They're just adjusting now and getting their grow on. ;)

The soil looks a little dry though, at around day 14-16 I tend to saturate the entire pot with a good watering, then water again when the pot feels light.

Are you feeding the Orgatrex every watering or just at selected times?

Thanks @DOA I add the orgatrex with all feeding and rather than use the ML recommended which I think is low 5ml per litre I'll just pour it in until I'm hitting 1,2/1.4EC then once they start to flower I'll move straight on compost tea with PK5-8 in-between with a splash of orgatrex.

Weekly I'll sprinkle the bactrex in the water so they get plenty of that

Like ya say theyre becoming accustomed to there pots so fingers crossed she will pick up this next week

I'll do as you say and saturate them and then go light heavy which will be fed around every 2.5 day

Thanks @DOA I add the orgatrex with all feeding and rather than use the ML recommended which I think is low 5ml per litre I'll just pour it in until I'm hitting 1,2/1.4EC then once they start to flower I'll move straight on compost tea with PK5-8 in-between with a splash of orgatrex.

Weekly I'll sprinkle the bactrex in the water so they get plenty of that

Like ya say theyre becoming accustomed to there pots so fingers crossed she will pick up this next week

I'll do as you say and saturate them and then go light heavy which will be fed around every 2.5 day
Sounds like you have everything under control, my current schedule was 1.0-1.3ec first 4 weeks than 1.4-1.5 throughout early flower but after the vegetative stretch.

Back