Sweet Seeds NYC Diesel®

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
NYC Diesel®

Upgrade of one of our most appreciated plants, developed from a NYC Diesel line.

Extremely potent, this high yielder has a super-strong and rare exotic aroma, very much appreciated by the Sweet Seeds team. A marvelous and wonderful plant with an appearance and bud growth from the Indica side and with a euphoric high, allowing one to discover its cocktail of Sativas present in its broad-based gene pool.
The resin production is exuberant, making an Ice Cool grow look like some snow covered frosty mountains during the flowering period.
It allows for a psychedelic long-lasting high.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS06
Indica/Sativa: 40-60%

Indoor yield: 400-500 gr/m2
Outdoor yield: 350-550 gr/plant
Indoor blooming: 9 weeks

Outdoor harvest: end September

@Sweet Seeds Jay @Sweet Seeds Apolo :smokeout: -- Hello mates! :bighug:...I hope all is well out your way,...

So, it's that time again brothers, outdoor season is here! And finally, I'm getting to this beauty here after drooling over her for years...:woohoo1:
I'm so looking forward to her! Any insights, advise on her for growing outside?

@Sweet Seeds Jay @Sweet Seeds Apolo :smokeout: -- Hello mates! :bighug:...I hope all is well out your way,...

So, it's that time again brothers, outdoor season is here! And finally, I'm getting to this beauty here after drooling over her for years...:woohoo1:
I'm so looking forward to her! Any insights, advise on her for growing outside?

Hi buddy!
Some advice? Grow with love :p

Personally, I advise you to look at this diary:

This can help and guide you. And of course, we're always here to help you at any time.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

:wiz: Much love indeed Apolo! Never a worry, just ask Jayp :eyebrows: - he knows I got the goods! :pimp::rofl:
Thanks for the grow diary link, I'll pour through that now....
This season I'm trying something new with the soil... I'm using KIS Organics Nutrient Pack blend to amend a already well made soil, Empire Builder... This will take it into "water only" territory, though I plan to add in various support supplements and PK boosting if needed during bloom. I wanted to try this brand for a while now, plus this will take some fuss and bother out of the culture labor... So we'll see what magic this juicy organic product can make!
She will be grown at Lat. 36, California, less than a mile from the ocean... Summers mild, often foggy, Fall warmer and cool... My late season worry is potential light rain and cool, the kick-off for mold as you know - :cuss:...I might be trying a biological product (RotBlock) to help defend against this!
Things seem to finish here faster than generally listed. GPF1FV can be done with bloom in 5 weeks!
Any tips and feedback for outdoor culture is most welcome mate - :toke:

:toke:- Sweet mates.... @Sweet Seeds Jay @Sweet Seeds Apolo
Ice Cool at about 6 weeks, outside in fully organic based "Super soil"... I'm surprised at her rather squat, compressed structure, slow to branch out too,... As per the description, her leaves in particular are strongly "Indica" in build as well! Since you've seen this cross before, tell me how you think this is shaping up so far, so I have some point of reference...

....yesterday, IC is in the front row middle... (the big girl next to her is Red Mandarine! I'll post on that after this)
g1.jpg
g2.jpg

.... a several days ago....
ic1.jpg
ic2.jpg

@Waira
They're beautiful! :kiss:

Thank you so much for sharing pictures of them.

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo
:jointman: T'anks mon! ...... She's opening up more finally, plus I'm forcing the issue with some LST,... She's built like a fire hydrant!
Here she is with her mate Red Mandarine'FV,.... I'm amused that both the tallest and the shortest plants this year are Sweets :mrgreen:
ic1.jpg
ic2.jpg
sweets.jpg

:smoking: week 14, she's a compact grower for sure! .... not in any hurry either :rofl:- I'd say she's a fine candidate for an F1FV version guys... Do you know if that's been considered before?
I did some more trimming and tweaking after these pics, to open things up more - :thumbsup:

ic1.jpg
ic2.jpg
ic3.jpg

Back